Chapter 46

Jin was reluctant to join in with the idea, worried. You had turned to Suga for support, but he was currently too pissed from being woken up at 6:49 AM. Hoseok and Namjoon were all in, Jimin somewhat in. It was a complex situation- thus everyone was sprawled out in the living room, trying to come up with an agreement.

"We just wanted to check with the others," Jungkook explained. He looked back towards you when the others were showing reluctance, becoming unsure himself. You gave him a firm, reassuring look and turned back around- confident and sure again.

"So who's all in for this?" Jin asked, crossing his arms.

"So far Y/N, Jungkook, and I," Taehyung answered, wrapping his arm around your waist, resting his head on your shoulder. You stroked his arm back and forth, nervous on what the others were going to say.

"Count me in," Namjoon smiled, "I think this is a great oppurtunity for us to address our opinions and issues to the public. For the bond between us and our Armys to strengthen, both parties must hear each other out and then work from there. I don't really see the negative sides from this. Why should we get 'punished' to say how we feel?"

"Yeah but-"n Jin started, only to be cut off.

"What is making you so unsure?" Jungkook interjected, biting his lips.

"I'm worried that this plan of yours," Jin paused to nod at you, "might only add fuel to the flame. Some of these people are quite stubborn and won't listen."

"But not all Armys are like that," Jimin piped up, "They are the people who deserve to hear what we have to tell them. I think I'm in." Jungkook gave Jimin a smile, grateful.

"I'm in too!" Hoseok exclaimed, joining. Everyone then turned to look at Suga and Jin, waiting. Your gaze was on the hardest, holding your breath for their verdict.

"If I say yes," Suga began, yawning, "will you guys never wake me up this early again?"

"Yes!" Jungkook replied, being joined by you and Taehyung- laughing.

"Okay then," Suga answered, nodding his head before rolling away- getting comfortable on the floor. After Suga's reply, Jin's was next.

"I...fine, but I'm just worried," Jin sighed, "What if-"

"What if they don't?" you interjected, "What if this the chance that we've been given? Are we not going to take it?"

Jin was quiet, thinking. After a few moments, he sighed again. "Okay dear, I agree," Jin finished. You cheered, turning to Jungkook and Taehyung- each had a bright smile on their faces. After a few more minutes of chatting, the group broke up- everyone heading back to their rooms, beds, and blankets. Once again, it was just you, Taehyung, Jin, and Suga in the living room.

"I didn't mean to be so negative, I'm just worried," Jin explained again.

"I know, but still, thank you for agreeing," you replied. Jin smiled, giving you a hug before heading back upstairs. He claimed that he was going to get a little more shut eye for finding some cameras and computers. Jin would have Jungkook put the set together later.

"So," Suga began, getting up and stretching after it was just the three of you, "I'll see you at 9:00 tonight. What made you think I would say no?" He smirked before headed upstairs, ready to pass out again.

"I think all we have to do is wait now, love," Taehyung smiled. He gave your neck a kiss and you shivered. Slowly making his way up to your mouth, Taehyung trailed kissed up your neck, jawline, and chin. Ending it with a passionate kiss, you pulled away- smiling. Taehyung's eyes were also bright, ready, and most of all: hopeful.