Chapter 6

As the laughter died down, you could feel your energy slipping away. It has been a long day and night.

As you began to lean more on Jungkook, the young man readjusted himself so you in a more comfortable position. You then pulled out your phone, checking the time.

Holy shit! It's already 4:19 in the morning?!

Jungkook, sensing your alarm, tightened his arm around you and looked into your eyes with concern. "What's wrong noona?"

"Nothing," you forced out as your brows sloped down in worry. You had to go work today at 9:00 and you haven't slept a wink yet.

"Noona, I can sense you lying," Jungkook whispered into your ear. "Bad girls need to be punished," Jungkook breathed and nipped your left ear.

You immediately rolled away and held your ear, your eyes bulging out in surprise. How have they been raising this child?

All eyes turned towards you after the sudden action. You face flushed red in embarrassment and you gave a weak smile.

Jin, who seemed to read your mind, got up and helped you to your feet. "I'm going to escort Y/N back home." Jin grabbed your coat and his keys while making his way to the door. He nodded at you to follow.

"Hyung, I wanna go too." Jungkook jumped to his feet and began heading towards you and Jin.

"No, you stay here. I saw what you were doing over there. I raised you to be more courteous than that," Jin scolded and Jungkook looked down like a sad puppy.

"Bye," you waved meekly at Jungkook, feeling guilty for his sad expression. His face immediately lit up and if had a tail, he would be wagging it in joy.

"Shall we go?" Jin opened the door for you and the two of you exited.

***

"Um, Jin-oppa?" you asked once you had buckled in and Jin was backing the car out of the driveway.

"Yes?" Jin looked at you once he had backing out in reverse and shifted the car to drive.

"What's going to happen to me? I mean I was bitten so does that mean I am going to um...uh..." you trailed off, unsure of how to word your phrase.

Jin seemed to be able to understand your gibberish and gave you a gentle smile. "Change? Become a vampire?" Jin looked over at your and you gave a slight nod. "No, you won't," he turned his eyes back onto the road. "I should probably finished the members' introductions, that will probably give you a better understanding."

You nodded in agreement.

"But first, can you give me your address? It would sure help out in getting you home."

You laughed and entered your address into the GPS. You noticed that it was quite far away, a 30 minute drive. Taehyung must've shadow-traveled pretty far.

"So, where did we leave off?" Jin paused for a few moment, "Hope-ah, that's it. Hey stop staring at me, I know I glow a bit but you already know that."

"Sorry."

"Hope-ah is like me, half-faerie. Jiminie and Kookie are half-werewolf. Taehyung is half-vampire. The only full-blooded supernatural beings are Namjoon and Suga."

You suddenly remember that Suga had introduced himself as a vampire. "Wait, does that mean Suga-" you were cut off by Jin.

"Yeah, Suga is full on vampire. Yes, he has a reflection. Yes, he can stand garlic- well only to a certain extent. No, he does not sleep in a coffin. No, he does not sparkle in the sun- it's not Twilight." Jin began rambling off and glanced at you meekly. "Sorry, it gets annoying being asked that a lot."