Larry: sick Louis

Harry could feel Louis shivering next to him. It was 5 in the morning, just an hour before their alarm clock was going to start blaring through the dark room. Louis had been awake most of the night complaining of a headache and feeling very feverish.

It wasn't a surprise to Harry that Louis had come down with something, he had been working in the studio a lot lately. Poor thing had worn himself down to the bone and all he needed right now was a decent sleep longer than 5 hours.

Luckily Louis had fallen into sleep about 20 minutes ago and Harry feared if he moved at a all it would wake his boyfriend. And he didn't want that. So he stayed in the half sitting up position against their headboard with Louis head and body smushed against his side hot breath blowing over his stomach.

The peaceful sleep didn't last much longer and just 10 minutes later Louis started admitting low whimpers from his mouth. Harry looked down at his love carding his lengthy fingers through Louis hair hoping to lull him back to sleep.

It didn't work.

With a sniffle Louis sat up on his elbow a pout on his pale lips. His lips had become much more pale within the past couple hours showing he was probably getting dehydrated. But Louis couldn't help it, he just didn't think his stomach could handle anything at the moment and he didn't want to risk it.

"Can I get you a drink bub?" Harry asked softly as Louis slumped back down into the sheets shaking his head. He didn't want anything right now. Maybe some sleep and for the nauseous feeling in his gut to go away but other than that he wanted nothing.

"I don't want you to get dehydrated baby.." Harry responded to Louis' shaking of the head. Louis just whined, tears pricking at his eyes. He'd been dehydrated many times before after shows and stuff and he didn't even want to think what that had done to him. He would only get sicker.

"I don't wanna get sick" Louis murmured starting to let the tears fall. He really didn't feel good at all,"my head hurts and my stomach 'urts, and I feel like I'm gonna throw up or shit or I don't know my stomach just really hurts Harry.." Louis rambled off crying loudly into his pillow.

"Oh honey... Shhh" Harry brought the poorly boy into his embrace rubbing his back as he cried and hiccuped feeling so bad for his baby. He didn't want Louis to get sick either but maybe that's what he needed to feel better and he wanted nothing more than for him to feel better.

"I need to go to the bathroom.." Louis whispered sitting up moving to get off his and Harry's bed Harry immediately jumping up to help Louis into the bathroom. Walking quickly into their bathroom Harry helped Louis over to the toilet where Louis yanked down his boxer briefs slumping down onto the toilet one of his hands covering his eyes and the other going to rest on his lower stomach.

Louis squeezed his eyes shut, gritting his teeth in pain as he tried to relieve himself of some of the pain that his lower stomach was experiencing. Harry stood at a safe distance not knowing if Louis wanted him at the moment. He didn't want Louis to be embarrassed though he wished he could be helping his love in some way.

"Harry!" Louis groaned gripping his stomach with both hands his head going down toward his knees. Harry rushed forward kneeling down in front of Louis,"I'm here babe, I'm right here you're okay" the words rushed out of Harry's mouth trying to comfort him.

Louis breathed heavily, almost panting as pain rushed through his stomach and through him. Harry didn't know much of what Louis wanted as he wasn't talking so he grabbed a cloth from the sink wetting it with cold water draping it over the back of Louis neck,"you're alright bub, I've gotcha" Harry reassured massaging his thighs in a NON sexual way. (Dirty people I know what you're thinking)