Sick niall

"Do you want me to pick up medicine?"  You asked over the phone to Niall. 

He had called you while you were working and after seeing you had a missed call, you called him back as soon as you could to make sure everything was okay.

Well apparently it wasn't okay and Niall had woken up nauseous, with a headache to add to it.  He had mentioned that he had to sit by the toilet for awhile because his stomach was that upset but nothing had happened and he hadn't gotten sick. 

That was good.

But you were still concerned that he was feeling bad because they had a concert coming up and he couldn't be sick for it. 

"Maybe something for my stomach.. I took some Advil for the headache and it didn't do that much so I think I need stomach medicine" Niall responded to your question.

"Alright babe, I'll be gettin off soon, I don't think I can get off early because there's not a lot of people here but I will get out of here as soon as I can! Is that okay?" You told him.  You felt bad that you couldn't be with him right then but you couldn't leave work. 

"Yeah I'll be alright. Just come home soon! I don't want to be ill if you're not here.." He sniffled and your heart broke a little that your love wasnt well. 

"Alright I'll be home soon! Try and get some sleep and maybe you'll feel a little better! Try and drink some water and I'll bring you medicine home to help. I love you" 

You bid your goodbyes and left Niall to rest until you got off work.

------
You walked outside in the cold, snowy air to your car with the plastic bag that held Niall's medicine in hand.  You had picked up a couple different kinds not sure what was going on with his stomach but planned on trying a few things. 

Once in the car you pulled out your keys and headed home to your sick love.  Hopefully he was doing okay.

*skip drive home lol*

You opened the door to your flat with Niall to a very quiet house.  That was very weird to you as you normally came home to a loud Niall with music playing or a movie on loud but today it was quiet. 

You set your stuff down heading into the living room seeing your sickly fiancé sleeping on the couch with a water bottle and crackers on the coffee table and a small trash can sat beside the couch that luckily wasn't filled with sick so hopefully he had been okay.

"Niall.. Baby are you awake?" You whispered placing your hand on his head feeling a slight fever but nothing too horrible.  You sat down on the edge of the couch running your hand through Niall's hair and down his side as he slightly opened his eyes.

"Y/n..?" He whispered seeing you sat down beside him.

"Yeah baby it's me, I'm home now." You continued to pet at his head," how're you feeling now love?" You asked soothingly.

"I'm still not feeling good at all" Niall answered his eyes welling with tears as his stomach pain came back full force now that he was awake again. He started to cry softly.

"Oh no baby, calm down, it's going to be okay. I got some medicine for you" you soothed as he cried harder. You didn't know what to do as he continued to cry and you started rubbing his back hoping to help in some way.

Suddenly Niall's stomach turned and a gag escaped his throat,"I-I'm gonna throw up" he panicked sitting up reaching for his trash can.

You helped him get it as he heaved over the bin and his stomachs contents made a reappearance. You hissed rubbing his back as he continued to hiccup and heave.

"Shhh you'll be okay baby" you whispered into his ear. You didn't think Niall's stomach was going to stop heaving but finally it seemed to calm and he sat back a little.

"Are you okay baby?" You asked concerned as you got his water allowing him to wash out the disgusting taste in his mouth.

"I just w-wanna sleep" Niall answered sadly back. You agreed and got Niall some medicine in his system before helping him lay back down next to you so you could keep an eye on him.

Hopefully he would feel better now that he got everything out of his system.

---------------
HEY LOOK AT THAT I WROTE SOMETHING!!!! This isn't the best but please give me your feedback or any requests you would like for me to take into consideration to write! :) I really wanted to get something out to you lovelies because I haven't been very good at getting writings out :'((
Feedback would be lovely!! Thanks for reading

Love ya
Xxx