Your kid is sick and he's the only one home. (Zayn)

Zayn was never very good with sick kids is when your son woke him up saying he didn't feel good he was a little shocked and didn't know what to do.

"Daddy will you lay with me?" Your son asked Zayn

"Yeah let me get some fever reducers then I'll lay with you" Zayn replied

Zayn came back with medicine and some orange juice for your son to take.

They boys cuddled up together quickly falling asleep watching there favorite movie.

----------------------

Zayn woke up to his little boy coughing into his arm. Zayn sat up more rubbing his back trying to get the coughing to stop.

Your son layed back down putting his head in the crook of Zayn's neck. "Daddy I don't like this..." Your son whined

"I know bud it's pretty bad but I think you'll feel better soon" Zayn said to the little boy rubbing his hair out of his face.

Within the next few hours the boys cuddled together went through all their favorite movies and took naps. They didn't really know what to do?

"Can we go to get food daddy?" Your son asked

"Yeah oh course bud what do you want?" Zayn asked getting up off the couch heading towards the kitchen your son in tow.

"What about grilled cheese!" Your son said happily

"Alright big boy you go sit at the table and I'll bring it over!" Zayn agreed

--------------------

The boys were enjoying the homemade meal when Zayn saw his sons face go green as he puked all the food he ate onto the plate.

"Shit..." Zayn cursed realizing he probably should have made something more light

Zayn helped your little boy to the bathroom as he got sick into the toilet again. Washing off his face zayn placed him on his hip heading to the living room.

"You okay now bud?" Zayn asked worried that his son would get sick again

"Yeah I'm fine I just didn't like that grilled cheese...." He whispered sinking into the couch to go back to sleep.

Zayn called you asking you if he should take him to the doctor but you told him that he would be okay as long as he got some sleep.

A couple days later you came home to both of your healthy boys:)

---------------------

That's all I'm posting for tonight! I'll try to get up a lot tomorrow

Love ya. Xxx