He's sick but has to take your kids to school. (Louis)

Louis knew getting the kids to school was going to be a problem. His stomach had been acting up all night and you had already left for your early classes. He was going to have to get the kids to school somehow.

-------------------------

Louis woke up to his 2 youngest kids jumping on the bed telling him to wake up.

"Wake up daddy!!!!" Your kids screamed

"Stop..... Jumping.." Louis moaned

"Come on daddy we got learnin' to do" your daughter said

" alright alright let me get dressed." Louis grumbled

Your kids scrambled off to go get ready for school! Louis wasn't too happy though...

The bright morning lights burned through Louis skull as he got ready for the day. Getting dressed was what really jerked his stomach:(

While trying to get shoes on Louis' stomach lurched forward and he puked all over the carpet in the closet. He ran for the bathroom before he made a bigger mess.

After standing over the toilet for a good 5 minutes Louis' stomach seemed to ease a little but little did he know that it wasn't over.

----------------

Walking downstairs and to the living room was a bigger task than it should have been. He calapsed onto the sofa closing his eyes.

"Daddy....... Daddy we gotta go school." Your son said

"Okay" louis groaned holding his stomach with tight shut eyes.

"Does your tummy hurt daddy?" Your son asked confused why his daddy was holding his stomach.

"Yeah baby I'm a little sick" louis told his son.

Well I'm sorry but we have to go school." Your son said as all your kids got in the car to head to school

---------------------

Louis couldn't take it anymore and had to pull over to call you. Your last child that was in the car was very worried as louis pulled over.

"Daddy why did we pull over??" Your son asked confused

"I think I'm gonna be sick baby... Can you call mommy for me??" Louis asked the little boy.

"Yeah daddy! What do I say to pick us up??" He asked

Louis nodded quickly before jumping out of the car and throwing up forcefully into the side street.

-----------------

You- hello?

Kid- mommy daddy is pukin' on the road!!

You- oh baby.... Where are you??

Kid- were by mcdonalds. Pick us up cause daddy is really sick!

You- okay I'm on my way there right now okay?

Kid- okay I gotta go help daddy hurry!

You- okay I will bye!

Kid- bye mommy!

Your son jumped out of the car to see his dad leaning on the car vomit all over the ground.

"Daddy... Mommys gonna pick us up you wanna get in the car with me?" Your son asked trying to Louis into the car.

Louis followed and layed down in the seat trying to calm his queasy stomach.

You pulled up when you saw Louis' car and knocked on the door by your sons head.

He let you in quickly as you rubbed Louis back trying to comfort him. You helped Louis out of the car as you brought him and your son to your car.

The whole way home louis was groaning because of intense stomach pains and ended up staying home for a week with a horrible case of the stomach flu.

-------------

Hope it was okay!!!

Love you. Xxx