Niall heat stoke

"Niall pass me the ball!" You screamed out as he kicked the soccer ball (im american lol) in your direction allowing you to catch it with your foot then kick it toward the little set of cones that you had set up as the 'goal'.

Louis grumbled and you and Niall scored yet another goal and him and Harry had yet to even get the ball near their goal. He thought he was an incredible soccer player but compared to you and Niall he must've guessed wrong! Even with Niall's wonky knee you guys still managed to play better than the others.

"You guys are cheating..." Louis grumpily crossed his arms like a child walking off to the bus entrance so he could go inside and sulk because he had just lost. Harry followed quickly behind him going to comfort his grumpy boyfriend 😏.

"I guess we're a pretty good team Huh?" You smirked going over to Niall giving him a high five and a quick kiss on the lips noticing how sweaty and hot he was. You guys had been outside in the 108 degree Kansas City weather for almost 4 hours now playing soccer and just goofing around.

You had managed to drink tons of water but Niall must've forgot about keeping hydrated because the next thing he knew he started seeing black dots.

"Y/n.. I'm seeing dots.." He whimpered out a groan grabbing for your arm placing his forehead to your shoulder. You rubbed his sweat soaked back,"think it's time to go in and get some water baby?" You chuckled guessing he probably just needed a drink to refresh himself.

Niall nodded walking toward where Louis and Harry had just walked in, you following behind him watching him stumble a bit on the steps up to the bus. You grabbed his waist before he fell,"Baby.. You okay?" You asked becoming slightly concerned. First he was seeing black dots not he was tripping up the stairs.

"Really hot.." He mumbled walking the rest of the way up the bus steps flopping down onto one of the cool leather sofas. You walked over to the mini fridge grabbing out a water for him to rehydrate with.

"Here baby, drink some water." You uncapped his water handing it to him as you drank almost a whole bottle in one gulp yourself. You looked back to Niall noticing he wasn't drinking barely anything. Just taking small sips.

"Niall, babe you're going to have to drink a little more than that or else you're going to get dehydrated. That's why you're seeing black." You informed him as he stared up at you with what looked like glossed over eyes. Was he okay? Now you were a little concerned.

Niall had set down his water laying back onto his couch a hand going to massage at his temples and cover his eyes.

"Baby are you feeling okay?" You asked noticing his odd behavior that looked awfully familiar to heatstroke. You were in nursing school so you had done your research on this sort of stuff.

"I don't know... I feel weird." Niall whimpered to you coughing into his hand then going back to massaging his temples. You walked over placing your hand on his forehead and side of his neck feeling for any sort of fever but you didn't find much. Just sweat.

"Does your head hurt?" You asked going to find some Advil that would lessen the headache. Niall had nodded taking the pills from your hand downing them with a small sip of water.

You told Niall just to try and relax to get his body cooled down and hydrated again. You put on a rerun of Orange Is The New Black and sat back against the couch opposite of Niall's making sure to keep a close eye on him in case things went downhill.

About half way through an episode Niall had whimpered out that he was feeling too hot and it was making him feel worse so you had Liam bring a fan from inside the stadium to the bus to place right in front of Niall's couch for him to cool down. Liam looked a bit concerned but you let him know that he just seemed to be a bit dehydrated. He nodded leaving you to care for your Irish lover.