Niam break sickness

"Did you just start not feeling well?" Liam asked Niall as he pulled him down onto the couch next to him. They were in a hotel room while on a 2 day break that was very much needed. Liam had tons of stuff planned out for him and Niall to do together but it didn't seem like Niall was going to be able to enjoy these things much now as he felt sick.

Niall had woken up about an hour ago, it was 1 now, because Liam decided to let him sleep in and not have to worry about getting up early for anything. He planned the things for him and Niall later on in the day so they could get some sleep and just chill for a bit. But after Niall came downstairs informing Liam that he felt ill, liam wasn't sure they were going to get around to doing anything.

"Yeah..." Niall whimpered out cuddling close to Liam's body, fisting his shirt in his hand. Niall sniffled as Liam sighed feeling bad that his baby wasn't feeling well right when they got a little time off.

"Alright baby, don't worry, I'll take care of you today and you'll feel better tomorrow and we can go to a tennis match or a footie game okay? And maybe if you feel well enough tonight we can get something to eat. Does that sound okay love?" Liam asked carding his finger through Niall's hair and then rubbing his back with the palm of his hand.

Niall nodded already feeling like he might fall asleep again. He was so exhausted.

"Lay down babe, we'll take a little nap okay?" Liam helped Niall into a laying position cuddling Niall up close to him to keep him warm and cosy before pulling the throw blanket over their bodies falling into a little nap. Hopefully his little Ni would feel better by the time they woke up.

Well that's wasn't the case.

Niall woke up about an hour and a half later covered in sweat. His clothes were drenched, his hair was coated with sweat, and his skin just felt absolutely disgusting! He sat up, looking down at Liam wanting to wake him up because his stomach now felt awful, and his head was pulsing but he looked so peaceful...

Niall's stomach gave a nauseating turn and he curled his arms around his legs laying his head on his knees. He just wanted to have a fun little break but instead he was stuck ill.

Eventually after sitting there for a while Liam noticed that he wasn't cuddling Niall anymore and he looked to see that Niall was sitting up with his knees curled to his chest. He swore he heard sniffling.

"Niall? Baby you okay?" Liam sat up placing his hand on his lovers back looking toward his face which was buried in his knees,"what's wrong love?" Liam asked running his large hands over the span of Niall's damp back.

"My stomach doesn't feel good" Niall whined, hiccuping causing him to let out a little sob as his dinner from the night before sloshed nauseatingly around in his tummy.

"Do you feel like you might throw up?" Liam frowned asking Niall. Of course he didn't want Niall to throw up but he wasn't really looking forward to cleaning up vomit if Niall needed to be sick and wasn't near a bathroom.

"I don't know" Niall starting full on sobbing, his stomach clenching as tears ran down his cheeks.

"I don't feel good Liam.." Niall breathed out placing the back of his hand to his mouth gagging slightly almost throwing up.

"Hey, hey, baby alright let me grab a trash bin" Liam rushed off toward their downstairs bathroom grabbing the waste basket getting it back to Niall in case he was to be sick.

Liam handed the bin off to Niall before taking a seat next to him, holding him and rubbing his tummy as it spasmed trying to get his food up. Before Niall could say anything his head was over the trash bin and he was gagging again. Each heave brought him closer to throwing up and before he knew it he was losing his dinner.