Niam migraine

When Niall had woken up this morning he knew something was off. He didn't realize what it was till he sat up to brush his teeth and his head pierced with pain making him stop in his tracks placing a hand over his forehead and eyes.

Liam had walked in just at that moment seeing his love sitting on the edge of the bed head in his hands. He instantly grew concerned,"Niall? Baby what's wrong?" He asked walking over to the bed sitting next to him placing a hand on his back.

Niall knew Liam had to be at the studio to work on a song with Louis and Zayn and he obviously didn't want to be a burden on him so he quickly replied with a,"just tired and a little headache, I'm alright though"

Although Liam wasn't convinced in the greatest he got a glimpse of his watch and already saw he was late.

"Alright love I've gotta go but call me if your headache gets worse alright? I'll come home" Liam told him looking into Niall's eyes intently seeing if there was any pain.

Niall sent him a reassuring smile telling him he would be okay and to get to work before Louis and Zayn flipped their shit.

Liam chuckled,"okay lay down and sleep for a little bit more you look tired and you don't need your headache getting worse!" Placing a kiss onto Niall's forehead and then lips Liam was out the door yelling an 'I love you' followed by the sound of the door closing and Liam's car pulling out of the driveway.

Niall breathed a deep breath rubbing at his temples with his middle finger and thumb hoping to take away some of the dull pain.

Ugh this wasn't going to be a fun day.

------------------------

And boy was Niall right.

Come lunch time Niall's "little headache" had turned into a big headache and now he was starting to feel the symptoms of a migraine. He was starting to lose his appetite, feeling some nausea when he moved around too much, and the room seemed to be spinning all around him.

Niall had just gotten up to use the toilet and upon pulling his trousers down was hit with a wave of nausea making him gag into his hand quickly leaning over the toilet in case of anything coming up.

Luckily nothing had come out between his couple of gags but the nauseous feeling was still there and he just wanted Liam.

"Liam..." Niall whimpered out bracing himself on the sink bending over slightly his other hand covering his eyes as the lights in the bathroom weren't helping with his migraine at all.

Niall had lowered himself down onto the floor dizziness taking over his body and for a second he thought he might pass out. He really needed Liam; but he was at work.

Niall with his eyes still squeezed shut tightly reached into his pocket pulling out his phone went to click Liam's contact but stopped. He was at work, he needed to finish the songs for the new album, he didn't wanna be bothered with him and his headache.

Niall locked his phone setting it on the floor letting the tears fall. A choked sob escaped his mouth and before he could even get to the toilet vomit was pouring out of his mouth onto the tile floors of the bathroom. He coughed spitting out the remaining bile whimpering Liam's name.

Niall saw the mess he had made and stood to his feet shakily getting towels and other cleaning supplies he could use to clean up his sick. As Niall wiped up his mess he continued to murmur,"I don't feel good" and "I want Liam" helplessly.

After his mess had been cleaned Niall drug himself to his and Liam's bed laying himself down on Liam's side smelling the sweet and musky smell of Liam's cologne that he loved oh so much. He would be home soon to take care of you Niall told himself falling into a deep sleep.

------------------------

Liam had gotten home just minutes ago and it was just too quiet. He knew something was wrong and was quick to run upstairs heading for his and Niall's bedroom.

Walking in Liam was met with a smell mixed of sick and cleaning supplies and his boyfriend sprawled out on his side of the bed cuddling his pillow face pale as a ghost.

"Aww baby..." Liam whispered walking to Niall sitting down on the side of the bed running his hand over Niall's sweat covered back feeling his fever.

Liam reached a hand to place on Niall's forehead and cheek telling him Niall defiantly didn't just have a "tiny headache" this was more than that.

"Niall... Baby wake up I'm home" Liam whispered quietly Earning a groan from Niall's lips his face scrunching up in pain.

Niall wasn't sleeping for much longer as he sat up quickly feeling the nausea kick in as he spewed all over his side of the bed and Liam's pillow. He cried as another round of vomit poured out of his mouth.

"Sweetie.." Liam whispered stroking Niall's hair standing up to grab the trash bin they kept in their bedroom helping Niall sit up and lean over it.

Niall continued to cry and choke on his sick.

"Shhh calm down baby. I've got you, you're alright" Liam shushed and calmed him continuing to keep a hand rubbing large circles into Niall's back his other hand rested on Niall's thigh rubbing small circles reassuringly.

"Li!!" Niall cried coughing then spitting remaining bile into the bin

"It's alright baby" Liam kissed the side of Niall's head

As Niall sniffled and calmed down Liam took the bin away to the bathroom to clean and brought a wet towel out of wipe off Niall's hands and mouth.

"Here stand up baby, I've gotta get the sheets" Liam said helping Niall up and to the love seat that sat in the corner of their room.

As Liam pulled the blankets, sheets, and pillows off the bed he asked,"what made you so sick darling? Just your headache get to your stomach?"

Niall sniffed nodding mumbling a yes curling up on the seat pulling a blue throw blanket over his shaking figure. He just didn't feel good, but was sure glad Liam was home to take care of him.

Liam had left with the blankets to put in the wash but was back quickly with new sheets making the bed quickly before escorting Niall back so he could lay down again.

"Will you lay with me?" Niall mumbled into the blanket he had pulled up to his nose

Liam couldn't resist and got in beside Niall pulling him to his chest,"why didn't you call me to come home? I could have taken care of you" Liam asked kissing Niall's head

"Didn't want to bother" Niall replied tiredly already starting to fall asleep.

"Well baby you'll never be a bother. Always call me if you don't feel good cause I'll always come back to take care of you. Promise you'll tell me next time?" Liam questioned

"I promise" Niall murmured in his half asleep state letting his eyes slip shut his mind drifting off to sleep making Liam coo at him continuing to graze his nails over Niall's spine.

"Night baby; I love you" were the last words spoken till morning Niall screaming for Liam because he was throwing up in the toilet.

----------------------

MY WINNERS WERE CHOSEN!!!! This is the first of three of the prompts that my winners have asked me to do :) I really enjoyed writing this great idea and I hope you guys love it!!

Remember to give me feedback always!!

Love ya

Xxx