Niall's tummybug

"Daddy"

You heard your little girl whisper into the dark room that was yours and Nialls. You sat up looking over to the floor on Niall's side of the bed seeing her stand there, teddy in her arms, bottom lip sticking out in a pout.

"What do you need sweetie? Daddy's sleeping" you answered to her drawing her attention to you and not Niall's sleeping body," I want daddy" she whined hugging to Niall's side of the covers.

You knew she was always a daddy's girl but Niall had come home last night not feeling very well, complaining of a headache and an upset stomach and you really didn't want your young daughter bothering him if he wasn't well. He needed some rest especially if he was going to have to go into the studio in the morning.

"I know baby but daddy is sleepy, come here" you whispered as to not wake Niall opening your arms for your daughter. She made her way to your side of the bed climbing up into the large bed cuddling into your side,"I had a bad dream and daddy always scares the monsters away" she sadly told you cuddling her teddy.

"Remember when you had a tummyache the other night and you didn't sleep good?" You tried to talk to your daughter in a way that wouldn't scare her that her daddy was really sick.

"Yeah" she answered

"Well daddy's tummy doesn't feel very well either and so he can't get the monsters or else they'll hurt his tummy more and we don't want that do we?" You reasoned with her watching her nod slightly in the quiet, dark room.

You smoothed her hair back,"but you can lay with us and sleep in here for tonight as long as you're quiet" you tucked her under your covers in between you and Niall her patting Niall's belly lightly telling him to feel better.

You smiled kissing hers and Niall's forehead before you two fell asleep hoping to have a better feeling husband and daddy in the morning.

----------------------

"Daddy..... Daddy...... Dada..... Wake up daddy" Niall could hear a small voice whisper right into his ear along with a light poke every few seconds on his cheek.

He groaned slightly opening his blue eyes to see the matching blue eyes of his daughter staring right into his face,"hi daddy!!!" She said a bit too loud for the morning and his pounding head.

"Baby girl... What are you doing up so early?" He sat up looking for you but you weren't in bed. He was starting to feel sick, like he may be sick, and he would not do that in front of his young daughter.

"Mommy went to make breakfast and she said you have a bellyache last night so I stayed and taked care of you daddy!! Are you all better?!" She asked way too excitedly.

"Yeah...." He mumbled back to her quickly yelling your name feeling a sick feeling in his stomach knowing what was coming. He urgently called for you again and you rushed into the room spatula in hand,"yes? What's wrong?" You asked out of breath from running up the stairs.

"Get... Her out... Gonna be sick.." he whispered urgently to you sitting on the side of the bed his head in his hands, his other hand fisted around his mouth.

You quickly grabbed your daughter before she could wonder what was happening and told her you needed help in the kitchen with making Niall breakfast and ushered her out of the room. You ran to Niall's side rubbing his back,"you alright?" You asked moving some hair from his forehead feeling for a fever. Definitely warm.

"Feel like I'm gonna be sick" niall mumbled back in response squeezing his eyes shut taking a few deep breaths.

You stood there rubbing his back trying to find some comfort for your poorly husband when his cheeks puffed up with air and he was hurdling toward the washroom. You went quickly after him finding him burp sickly over the toilet, no sick coming up.