Niall's sickness

"Baby, I don't feel good. Can you feel and see if I have a fever?" Niall whispered to you as you two lied in your shared bed together. It was a Sunday, so you guys had slept in a little later than normal, and it had been a pretty quiet morning, with Niall just now speaking for the first time since waking up almost an hour ago. You guys had just been lying around watching the morning news while checking your social medias and various other things on your phone or laptop.

His speaking had caught you off guard and you jumped slightly at the rough sound of his voice coming from the other side of the bed. Niall was still all bundled up in the bed, his head turned to face the opposite way, face smushed against his pillow, with the blankets pulled up to his mouth. You honestly had thought maybe he'd fallen back to sleep, but apparently not, and now he was complaining of feeling ill. This was not a good start to your Sunday. Sunday's with you two were normally spent doing fun stuff and not worrying about work so the thought that your love may be ill was concerning.

You moved closer to Niall, huddling over him to get a better look at his face. "What's wrong? What's making you feel sick?" You asked as you peered at his facial features. His eyes were more sunken in, his face a slightly more pale color, and his hair was going absolutely everywhere! You moved a little closer so that you could rest the back of your fingers against his head, then his cheek, and his neck.

"I don't know..." Niall whimpered out, using his thumb and forefinger to squeeze the area between his eyes and let out a shaky breath,"everything just feels bad." He finished off the sentence in a muffled tone, sounding almost childlike.

"Well you feel a little warm and are looking a little rough around the edges, so it wouldn't surprise me if you've fallen ill, when did you start feeling bad?" You asked further questioning wanting to figure out what could be wrong with your love. Niall just shrugged, continuing to squeeze the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

"Did you go to sleep feeling bad? Or just wake up feeling sick?" You asked trying to make it easier for Niall to answer, only having to choose one or the other. Niall answered back quietly saying that he just woke up feeling sick. You nodded your head, and used your hand to rub comforting patterns onto his blanketed covered back. Your poor baby, you hated when he wasn't well.

You sat in silence as Niall lied with his eyes closed, thinking maybe he'd fall asleep and some more rest would do him good, but not long later he opened his eyes up looking at you with sad, almost teary eyes. "What can I do for you baby? If you can tell me some things that are feeling bad, I can try and find some Medicine that you can take." You said hoping that maybe Niall would open up more about what was feeling sick. You weren't used to him being this quiet, and even normally when he was unwell, you don't remember him ever being so quiet.

"M-my head hurts really bad... and I'm dizzy and kinda woozy feeling." He replied and you frowned as he explained what he was feeling. It sounded a lot like he might have a migraine, but he'd never had one before so you weren't sure. You were a little concerned about him feeling dizzy when he was just laying down, but that could've just been part of the illness.

"Do you want to try taking a headache pill? And maybe eat and drink something to get something on your stomach, that might be why you're feeling woozy." You responded to his quiet speaking. Niall just turned to lie on his back from his previous side lying position and shrugged up at you. He wasn't sure what he wanted, he just knew he wasn't feeling well at all and didn't know what to do.

"Okay well I'm gonna get you some toast and water and I'll get you a headache pill, I think it will do you some good." You just decided for him. If he wasn't going to make a decision on what he wanted to do, you'd just take it into your own hands and do what you assumed was best. So you shimmied out of your guys king sized bed, making sure to cover Niall up completely and kissed his forehead with a whispered 'be right back' as you left the room.