Niall sick at a christmas party

Niall had come home from the studio not long ago and had told you he was going to lay down for a bit before the Christmas party you guys were invited to.  That was an hour ago and it was nearing time for when you should have been leaving so you decided you better start getting Niall up so you guys wouldn't be totally late.  You headed to your guys bedroom, peaking into the room to see Niall sprawled out on the bed, blankets covering his whole body, just pieces of his hair sticking out the top of the blanket. 

You smiled to yourself, pushing the door the rest of the way open walking toward your lump of a boyfriend.  "Niall lovely, it's time to wake up" you whispered to him as you peeled away the warm comforter encasing his body. 

Niall let out a groan curling up, trying to blindly reach for the blanket, to pull it back over himself.  "Ah ah" you held the blanket out of reach and he whined, wrapping his arms around himself as he felt the cool air hit his warm skin. 

"I know you want to sleep, but I've let you sleep for as long as possible.  Our friends are expecting us love" you tried to reason with him.  Niall slowly peaked his eyes open, rubbing his fists against his eyes to get the sleep out of them. 

You could tell he was exhausted, the purple bags under his eyes were showing you that but you'd told your friends you'd be there and that you would bring Niall along with you.  Niall sat up and stretched his back, cracking his neck, yawning.

"I'm sorry I can't let you sleep anymore baby, we're gonna leave in about 15 minutes so I was gonna give you a little time to get ready" you said as Niall nodded and moved to the edge of the bed.

You sat and watched silently as Niall went to the bathroom, you heard him wash his hands and brush his teeth before he can out.  He walked to your guys closet and picked out a sweater and a pair of pants that matched before changing into his clothes.

"You ready?" You asked standing up and raising an eyebrow at him.  Niall nodded to your questions and he followed you out to the front room where he grabbed his keys and wallet, as you grabbed your purse.

You guys were walking out to the car and Niall asked you if you'd drive and of course you said you would.  You gave him a concerned look as he curled up in the passenger seat, closing his eyes to get a little shut eye on the way there.  You frowned feeling like something might be wrong and you hoped Niall's mood would get better once he got around the party scene.

Well that wasn't the case.  You guys pulled up to the party and you woke Niall letting him know you guys had arrived.  He got out of the car slowly and instantly grabbed your hand, staying close to you as you guys walked to the front door.

You knocked and your best friend was instantly opening the door bringing you into a massive bear hug, screaming slightly because she hadn't seen you in forever.  Niall stood back slightly watching the scene play out.

Niall had been excited about coming to the party with all of your friends the other day but now he wanted to be home.  He had developed a massive headache at the studio that seemed to be turning into a migraine and his stomach was turning slightly at the different smells of snacks in the house. 

You unlatched yourself from your friend and grabbed Niall's hand leading him through the house to talk to random people.  You had told him he could talk to anyone but he seemed pretty content with staying attached to your hip for the time being, not that you minded.

As you moved toward the kitchen to get yourself a drink, Niall lingering next to you, you wrapped your arm around to his lower back giving it a rub. "You clingy tonight love?" You joked slightly giving his bum a pat.  Niall just shrugged and got even closer to you, but staying quiet.