Chapter 24

Hope's P.O.V. 

Smiling slightly, I brushed my hair out of my face and looked into the oversized mirror that hung in the bathroom. I eyed myself up and noticed that my hair was slightly disheveled, my cheeks in a slight shade of red colour and my blue eyes shimmering like the ocean. 

What was that down to?

I smiled to myself, secretly knowing the answer, but then Zayn came to mind and I sighed, my smile disappearing. Frustrated, I propped myself up from the sink and thought about him. 

How should I tell him that it's over? 

How will he react? 

Will he hate me? 

Should I rather keep it as a secret? 

All these questions were buzzing around in my head and it gradually exasperated me not to know what would happen. But then a voice tore me away from my thoughts. 

"Hey, Hope. Can I come in?"

I nodded but then noticed that he couldn't see me. Slowly, I opened the door and looked into Harry's eyes. Immediately a smile spread back on my features. 

"Hey." He greeted me with a grin and gave me a quick kiss which I replied tenderly. 

"Do you still want to do something?" He asked as we had broken away from each other and leaned himself with his arms crossed casually against the door frame. 

I took a step towards him and put my arms around his waist. 

"And what woud that be?" I asked, slightly exhausted and leaned my head against his chest as he had put his arms around me. 

"I don't know. We could go to a club." He replied with a shrug and gently kissed my head. 

"Okay." I muttered softly and exhaled deeply. 

I had no more strength to move, let alone that I wanted to, so we remained in this position for a moment and I closed my eyes until Harry began to talk after a short while. 

"Hope?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Don't you want to get ready, love?" 

"Yeah." 

Amused by my answers, Harry started to laugh. It was probably the most beautiful noise that had ever met my ears and in that moment I also wondered if I would ever get enough of this boy. 

~

"Hurry up, I'm waiting downstairs!" Harry shouted from the other side of the bathroom door. 

"All right!" I replied and looked into the mirror for the last time before I opened the door and stepped out. 

With quick steps I went into my room, grabbed my bag and walked carefully down the stairs, careful not to trip with my high heels. Harry was leaning against the door with his back and crossed his arms over his chest, looking down to the ground. As I got closer to him, his head rang up and he began to eye my body up and down.

Oh Oh... 

Harry's P.O.V. 

With the sound of Hope's high heels, my head rang up and I looked at her. My eyes traveled up and down her body and I had to say that she looked pretty damn hot. I bit my lower lip slightly, pushed myself off the door and made my way to Hope. When I stood in front of her, I put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me, feeling how tense she was. 

"Hey, relax, babe." I mumbled and looked into her eyes. 

She only nodded slightly, took a deep breath and began to relax under my touch. I smiled at her lovingly to give her safety and put a hand on her cheek. She swallowed and leaned her cheek against my hand for a moment and looked me in the eyes. My thumb gently stroked over her lower lip and the desire to kiss Hope came over me so I gave in immediately. I bent down a little and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. When I had pulled back from her, our eyes met again and this time a smile graced her beautiful, almost perfect face.

~

(A/N: Heeereee is the new chapter cutiees! It's a bit short but as I promised I will update on Thursday! Love you! ♥)