Chapter 18

Hope's P.O.V.

A few moments later, after I had calmed down, there was a knock at my door. 

"Come in." I shouted and cleared my throat shortly. 

Harry opened the door slowly and entered my room cautiously. He had hidden his left hand in the front pocket of his tight jeans and with the other he rubbed his neck nervously.

"Hey Hope, I'm sorry. I didn't want to let those things get that far and I-"

"All right, Harry." I interrupted him and took a deep breath. 

If he had spoken a little bit more, then I would have started to cry again. 

"May I lie beside you?" He asked uncertainly, biting his lower lip. 

I nodded slightly and after a few steps he lay down beside me Harry. I plucked up my courage and moved closer to him. I put my head on his chest and my arms around his waist. We said nothing, remaining silent. The only sound that filled my ears was his heartbeat. 

"What's going on between you and Zayn?" Harry asked curiously and broke our silence. 

For a brief moment I collected my thoughts, wondering what I should say to him.

Should I be honest or lie instead?

But finally I decided to be honest. 

"We're in a relationship." I admitted sheepishly and swallowed. 

His body tensed immediately. 

Fuck! 

Slowly but surely, I pulled his shirt up a little and put the nail of my index finger onto his stomach to relax him. His breathing quickened and goosebumps fell over his body but I could tell that he enjoyed it. 

Harry sighed and put his hand on mine. He pushed it up against his chest and pulled his shirt back down. 

"Do you really love him?" 

I sighed and looked down at our hands and thought about his question.

Do I love Zayn? 

Of course... 

I nodded slightly and clutched Harry's thumb with my hand which he held in his verge. 

"Has he touched you?" He asked and moved a little away to look into my eyes. 

I turned immediately red and Harry started to grin like an idiot.

"Harry!" I chided him, grinning slightly and hit him as hard as I could.

"Now, tell me. Has he fucked you yet?" He asked again and grinned so that you could see his dimples. 

"No..." I mumbled slightly ashamed and grinned at him. 

"Have you had sex before?" 

"Uhm...yes? With you?"

"And it was damn good." He said, smirking and then leaned forward and kissed me gently.

After he had broken away from the kiss, he leaned over me and looked deeply into my eyes. 

"I would like to have another round..." He admitted rudely with a grin and licked his lips. 

"No, Harry." I said, grinning slightly because of his words and tried to push him away. 

"Not even dry sex?" He began to pout which made me chuckle slightly.

"Not even dry sex." 

"Not even petting?"

He pushed his lower lip out even harder and therefore wanted to try to change my mind.