Chapter 8

Hope's P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up with a grin, took my things and disappeared into the bathroom. I took a shower, got dressed, put on some make-up and made my hair. When I was done I went out into my bedroom and saw Melody struggling out of the bed. Immediately I began to laugh.

"Someone's in a very good mood..." She mumbled sleepily and rubbed her eyes.

"Yes..." I squeaked happily, stroking my hair to the side.

Melody just rolled her eyes and shook her head, grinning.

"I'm going downstairs and make breakfast, Mel." I informed her and gave her a smile.

I left my room and walked down to the kitchen. Harry was leaning against the counter, while he ate an apple. When he saw me, he smiled and eyed my body up and down. My cheeks immediately turned red and I had to think of yesterday. My gaze dropped to his plump lips and I would have jumped into his arms, but Mel could appear every second into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Hope." He spoke with his raspy voice and bit into his apple.

"Morning, Harry." I smiled and took a banana from the fruit basket and took a bite.

Harry's eyes widened immediately and he stopped chewing his apple. He bit his lip and you could see that he was nervous, apparently because of me.

"Uh... Harry? Is everything all right?" I asked him carefully and took another bite of my banana and put half of it to the side, as I wasn't hungry anymore.

Without saying a word he came dangerously close and pressed me against the wall. I looked up at him, biting my lower lip nervously. Now I was the one who was nervous.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

I shook my head almost imperceptibly and swallowed.

"Answer me, Hope!" He raised his voice and hit the wall beside my head with his fist, making me shiver slightly.

"N-no..." I stuttered and looked him in the eyes. They were darker, but still sparkled in this beautiful green, which I loved so much.

Carefully I put my delicate hands on his chest and looked at the swallows which peeped out under his shirt. I stroked his two tattoos gently with my index fingers and looked back up at him. His eyes were closed and his breathing was quiet.

"Good morning, everyone!" Melody interrupted us with her high pitched voice and grabbed a chocolate bar, which lay on the counter.

Harry and I startled slightly and looked into each others eyes.

"Morning..." Harry muttered and you could tell that he was pissed off.

He put his hands on mine and stroked gently over them before he took them off his chest. Just before he left the kitchen, he said, "I'm done in 10 minutes. You can get into the car if you want to."

~

The first two hours were over and Melody and I strolled together into the cafeteria. We shoved us through the crowd and stood in the line since we were pretty hungry.

"I have the bad feeling that we won't get something to eat." Melody sighed and pushed some people forward.

"Yes I think-" I stopped myself in the middle of my sentence. I felt a huge hand on my ass, which apparently grope my bum cheek.

"Take your hands off me, you horny ass-" And I already interrupted me again, because when I turned around to see who it was, I saw a grinning Harry in front of me.

"Horny what?" He asked me with a sassy grin and raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing..." I muttered, biting my lower lip.

It was so different when Harry did something like this.

I... liked it.

"Come on. Tell me." He asked with an adorable smile and nudged my sides playfully.

"No, Harry." I hissed annoyed and rolled my eyes.

He came a little bit closer until our chests touched and put his hand on my sex. I gasped in shock and took a step back.

"You horny asshole!" I cried and pushed him back slightly, but he didn't move an inch and seemed to be quite amused.

"I know, Baby. " He said with a grin and winked at me and disappeared in the scramble.

"Oh my God!" I heard someone squealing from the side and turned around.

Melody had clearly seen it.

"He's fucking horny for you!" She said squeaky and grinned at me.

Apparently, she was happy for me.

"Oh shut up and let's get some food..." I mumbled slightly laughing and shoved through the crowd with her.

~

The rest of the day went by pretty fast and I was very sad, because Melody had to go. We stood in the parking lot and hugged each other tightly. We cried and sobbed into each others arms and gasped for air, as we were running a marathon.

"I'll miss you so much..." I mumbled into her neck and squeezed her a little bit tighter against my body.

"I'll miss you too, Humphrey."

We both laughed and sobbed for a short time. Finally, we parted from each other and looked at each other.

"I look awful, right?" I asked her, pointing my finger at my face.

"Yep." She said seriously and seconds later we both broke into peals of laughter.

We hugged again and parted again when we heard a horn behind us.

"This is my aunt." Melody muttered with a disappointed smile, pointing at the car.

"Okay. Say hello to her."

"I'll do. We phone in the next few days again, yeah?"

"Of course. I have to keep you up to date and tell you what's going on between me and him." I grinned and waved at her and watched her until she disappeared from view.

"Who do you mean with 'him'?" A person with a deep and husky voice spoke behind me.

Immediately I startled in shock and turned around.

Harry...

~

(A/N: I'm sorry if there are some mistakes! xo)