Chapter 2

(A/N: DIRTY CHAPTER!!)

~

Hope's P.O.V.

The kiss was really surprising, but I enjoyed it very much. Only the embarrassing part was, that I actually was extremely inexperienced in such things and I was still chaste in any sexual actions, which personally really disturbed me because the most of my class already had their first time behind themselves. But when Harry's tongue slightly nudged my bottom lip, a small moan escaped me and I split my lips to grant him admission. That was my first kiss, but actually it wasn't so bad, because Harry led me. Finally we parted after what felt like half an hour and looked into each other's eyes. "You have such soft lips..." he muttered, slightly dreamy. "And you have such soft hair..." I replied with a smile, which also caused me once again to stroke gently through his hair. 

I pulled my hand away as Harry stood up and broke our eye contact. Without warning, he lifted me up and I squeaked in alarm, which finally changed to a giggling. Grinning, he looked at me and carried me to his room and then lay down on his bed. He lay half on me and braced himself with his hands, which were each on the right and left sides of my breasts. "I want you..." he whispered in his deep husky voice in my ear. I had goose bumps all over my body and I felt an unknown feeling ​​in my lower stomach. I had never felt it before, but I knew that it had something to do with Harry and what he did with me. He gently kissed down my neck and I closed my eyes in pleasure.

God, this feeling was indescribable... I swallowed and felt my whole body was getting hotter and even more sensitive. When his skilled hands released me from my shirt and my bra, I pressed my chest against him. His warm, plump lips found my sensitive and overheated skin again and began to spread wet kisses on my breasts.

"H-harry..." I moaned softly, my fingers dug into his hair and pulled on it, which caused him to groan in pleasure. He gently kissed my stomach and I felt my breath becoming faster and faster.

His lips left my body and I felt like I longed more for them. His fingers found the clasp of my jeans and before I knew it, my jeans was thrown on the floor and his lips were on my stomach. His lips traveled further and further down and his teeth were playing with the collar of my lace panty. I knew what he was up to and in shock, I opened my eyes. I looked down at him and his eyes met mine. I could see that they reflected pure pleasure, as if Harry were a lion and I his prey. He crawled back up to me and I was able to feel his hot breath on my lips. His eyes were still burning into mine.

"Do you trust me?" he breathed against my lips.

I got out no sound and nodded instead.

"Yeah?" 

I nodded once more, totally distracted, but also so attentive.

"Say it..." he whispered in my ear and began to gently nibble on my earlobe.

"Yes..." it was more of a moan, but I couldn't control myself when Harry was doing something like that to me.

I could feel his smile against my ear, which gave me goose bumps all over my body again.

"I'll be careful... I promise."

God, why did he always have to be so annoying? Why couldn't he just get down to business ?

Yes, exactly, because he loved to annoy me.

"Harry, just do it..." I pleaded annoyed and moaned briefly as he kissed my breasts.

"As always so impatient..." he murmured, grinning at my body.

Then he went down again and ripped my lace panty with a jerky movement. 

"Sorry babe, I'll get you a new one." he grinned cheekily and winked at me.

He bent forward and put his fingers gently on my sex and started to stroke me.

"Fuck, you're so wet." he gasped and I saw a bulge forming in his pants.

I whimpered softly and closed my eyes in pleasure. It was so new to me, but it felt so damn good. No one had ever touched me like this before. Not even myself.

His movements were quick and harsh and I caught myself as I pressed my pelvis against him. He lowered a finger into me and I cried out quietly because of the pain. But he just carried on and the pain was transformed into pure desire. Then he lowered another finger into me and was getting faster and faster. I knew I couldn't hold myself and cried out his name, when I reached my climax. He pulled his fingers out of me, put them in his mouth and licked them clean. Grinning, he lay down beside me and pulled me into his arms. My breathing was still pretty fast.

"I thought you wanted to sleep with me..." I muttered exhausted and snuggled into his chest.

"But I didn't." he replied and I could feel his minty breath against my forehead.

He gently kissed my head and covered me up.

"So you're still a virgin?"

"Harry!" I exclaimed, banging my little fist on his chest.

He laughed and I joined him. He was so damn naughty, but that's what I liked so much about him. He simply didn't ​​mince his words.

"Yes..." I muttered, biting my lower lip.

"Yes what?"

I looked up and glowered at him. 

"I can not hear anything..." he sang, grinning with a pesky voice.

"Yeah, okay! I'm still a virgin! Satisfied?" I screamed and rolled my eyes at him.

Harry just laughed amused and pressed me closer to his chest.

"Very much."

"You're stupid." I murmured softly against his chest and I felt my eyelids were getting heavier.

"Yes, I know. Now, go to sleep, love." he said with a chuckle and kissed the top of my head.

I smiled in satisfaction, closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

~

(A/N: I'm sorry if there are some mistakes! xo)