Chapter 16

Hope's P.O.V.

The next morning I slowly opened my eyes and stroked my hair out of my face. It was Monday. I let out a deep breath and looked down at myself, seeing a snoring Harry who had wrapped his arms around my body. I gently stroked through his curls and kissed his forehead to wake him up. 

"Hmh..." Harry growled softly and snuggled his head onto my belly. 

"Get up, Harry." I muttered smiling and gently massaged his scalp. 

He just shook his head slightly and went back to sleep. Apparently he had a hangover. 

"Do you want to stay at home?" 

"Yeah, but I don't want to if you don't stay with me." 

"Harry, I-" I stammered, biting my lower lip. 

"Please, babe." He pouted and sat up slowly to look at me. 

Then he lay down again. This time he aimed his face between my breasts and hugged me with his arms again. 

I put my hand on the back of his head and gently stroked his neck. 

"Please." He murmured again and closed his eyes. 

"I really need to go to school, Harry. I have to write the final exam in mathematics."

He growled slightly annoyed and I rolled my eyes. 

"Get dressed quickly. I'll drive you to school."

"I can go by myself, Harry." 

"I know that, Hope. Nevertheless, I'll drive you."

Slightly annoyed, I freed myself from his grip and got myself ready. 

When we arrived at school, I smiled briefly at Harry, kissed his cheek and got out of the car with a small farewell. On my way to class I met my boyfriend Zayn who had been waiting for me longingly...

Harry's P.O.V. 

Totally exhausted from the spree yesterday, I went home and immediately lay down on the couch. My body ached and my head throbbed. When I closed my eyes briefly to relax myself, some pictures appeared in my head.

Hope and me.

In the kitchen.

In the bed.

What was that? What happened yesterday?

These question buzzed around in my head until I fell into a deep sleep... 

After what felt like 10 hours, I woke up again and walked cautiously into the kitchen and took a pain pill because the pain was getting worse. When I had put the glass aside, I looked at the clock. It was 12:38 p.m. I breathed in and out deeply, looking through the kitchen. Suddenly, my stomach began to growl and the longing for something edible grew faster and faster. So I chose something quick and easy. Macaroni and cheese. Quiet yawning I got all the food out that I needed and began to cook... 

Hope's P.O.V. 

When Zayn had dropped me off at my place, I ran inside with a grin and took off my shoes.

"Hey, Harry." I muttered with a smile and sat down next to him on the couch. 

"Hey, Hope." He greeted me back, kissed my cheek gently and looked back to the screen.

I bit my lower lip and looked at him from the side. His face had reverted to a normal and healthy color, his eyes sparkled and his lips had a touch of pink. 

But then this question shot through my mind...

 "Uhh... Harry?" I began and played around with my fingers a bit which lay in my lap. 

 "Yes?"

His head turned back towards me and his eyes met mine. 

 "Do you know how to dance?" 

When I had finished my question, Harry began to laugh out loud. Offended and with a serious face I slapped him on the chest and he bit his lower lip to stop himself. 

 "Why do you want to know?" He asked me grinning slightly and looked me in the eyes. 

 I slipped easily back and forth in my seat and looked at my lap.

Why was it so uncomfortable to tell him? 

 "Hey, Hope. Tell me." He muttered, now a little more seriously and pressed his index finger gently under my chin so I could look him in the eyes. 

 "Well, Zayn asked me if I wanted to accompany him to the prom and of course I agreed but unfortunately I don't know how to dance and therefore I need your help. "

~

 (A/N: I know! It's a boring chapter but I'm really tired and yeah. I just wanted to update. I'm sorry if there are some mistakes! Love youu all ♥♥)