Chapter 7

Hope's P.O.V.

When we finally got home, Melody and I ran in and made ourselves comfortable in my room. We watched a few movies until the evening and then decided to do our homework for which we needed 3 hours. It was already 10:34 p.m. when I looked over to the clock. Exhausted, I stretched out on my bed while Melody did the same.

"I don't want to go to school tomorrow." Melody muttered sulkily and I furrowed my brows.

I thought about how Harry was making out with Shelly in the hallway.

"What's going on?" Melody asked me worried and my face became soft again.

I swallowed before I answered.

"I hate Shelly."

"Who doesn't?"

Melody hated Shelly because she was the girl who had brought her first boyfriend to cheat on her.

"Harry." I murmured, stroking my hair to the side.

"I thought you now have something like a relationship!" Melody said, a little too loud, which led me to press my hand on her mouth.

"Psht! Not so loud!"

When I let go of my hand again Melody excused herself with a small smile. I just shook my head and sighed. The images shot through my head again.

"I saw Harry and Shelly. In the hallway. And they kissed each other."

Melody raised her eyebrows, gave me a significant look and a huge grin.

"What?" I just didn't understand what she meant by that but after a few seconds I understood.

"No! Never!"

"Yes! You're definitely in love with Harry!"

"No, I'm not! Stop saying that! You know that this isn't true."

"Yeah..."

I knew that Melody was stubborn and that's why I didn't say anything else about it. But to be honest... Harry and I? Never! Or? NO! I immediately banished the horrible thoughts and sighed. I looked at the ceiling, thinking. A few minutes passed until I turned off the light and lay down properly and then covered up.

"Good night, Mel."

"Good night, Humphrey."

I grinned slightly and bit my lower lip. I was sure that I couldn't survive it without Melody. I would miss her too much.

Minutes passed and I still wasn't asleep. I just couldn't. All my thoughts were centered on Harry.

"Hope?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm hungry."

I laughed softly. That's how I knew my Melody. She was really hungry almost every second.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Something sweet."

"Pudding?"

"Yes!" she squealed and I began to laugh.

I got up and turned on my bedside lamp.

"Are you coming or not?" I asked her as I poked her side.

" I don't want to."

"Me neither."

"Oh, please!" Melody pouted and I gave in.

I rolled my eyes grinning and left the room.

I only wore short and tight shorts and a loose shirt and a bra. As Melody and I hadn't heard anything of Harry, I was assuming that he was asleep, so I decided to go down. When I arrived in the kitchen, I took out the mixture of the pudding, a pot and the milk and set the things down on the counter. Then I put the pot on the stove and turned it on. After that I mixed the milk and the mixture together and stirred a little.

"What are you doing?" I heard a deep, husky voice behind me and winced.

It was Harry.

"God, Harry, you scared me." I meant easily irritated and continued stirring.

"Sorry, sis." He mumbled grinning and hugged me from behind.

"Let go of me."

He ignored it and kissed my neck instead. I became weak and stopped stirring and closed my eyes. He spread small kisses on my shoulder and on my neck and I enjoyed it. My breathing became more heavy and I felt something in my stomach tightened. He stopped kissing me and turned me around abruptly so that I looked him in the eyes. He turned off the stove and looked down at me. He put a hand on my cheek and stroked it gently. I felt my cheeks getting a shade of red and my whole body tensing.

"Did you miss me?"

I nodded quickly and bit my lower lip.

He bent slightly down and I felt his minty breath on my lips.

"Stop biting your lower lip..." he breathed seductively against my lips and I caught myself doing as I asked for his lips.

"Kiss me, Harry..." I begged, whereupon he put his lips on mine.

A large hand held my little chin in position, patting it gently with his thumb. His other hand was just above my ass and he pressed my pelvis against his. I felt his bulge through his sweatpants and giggled slightly into the kiss. He bit my lip, grinning and I groaned, giving him the opportunity to penetrate with his tongue, which he then finally did and our kiss became more passionate. All too soon we parted from each other. We both gasped like we had run a marathon. He leaned his forehead against mine and looked me in the eyes. Only now I noticed that my small hands had clawed themselves into his shirt. "Impatient as always..." He mumbled and I smiled softly. He gave me a quick peck on my lips and pulled away from me.

"Good night, Hope" He murmured smiling and disappeared from the kitchen and left me there back with wobbly legs.

~

(A/N: I'm sorry if there are some mistakes! xo)