Chapter 9

Hope's P.O.V.

I stared horrified into Harry's eyes and swallowed.

"Nothing I-..." I began, but he interrupted me immediately.

"Damn Hope! Tell me! I don't want to ask you twice!" He yelled at me and pushed me against the back door of his car.

He was damn near me and his minty breath brushed my face, his eyes boring into mine. His eyes also met my lips and then I felt this one feeling inside me...

I swallowed hard and we looked into each other's eyes and said nothing until I put my palms gently on his chest and pushed him slightly backwards. He walked a few steps back and let me some free space. I took advantage of it and got into the car. He followed me seconds later and got behind the wheel. We drove home in silence, which was pretty unpleasant. When we arrived, I got out and immediately ran into the house. I let my bag fall to the ground and before I knew it, Harry's and my lips were connected. He kissed me gently and intimately and also passionate. He pushed me against the wall and left sweet kisses on my neck, which made me moan his name. I could feel his grin and my body started to tense.

How could he do such things with me?

His mouth went back to mine, leaving desperate kisses. He kissed me deeply and our tongues found each other. He got rougher and I whimpered slightly. As we parted, we were both out of breath. He leaned his forehead against mine and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I want you so bad, Baby..." he whispered and I bit my lower lip nervously.

I looked up at him and noticed that his eyes sparkled in a light green. He grinned slightly and bit his lower lip.

God, his lips.

I wanted him. I wanted to feel him. His hands. His tongue. His lips... All of him.

He picked me up and I squeaked, chuckling quietly. My hands clutched his shirt and he was carrying me to his room. He laid me down on the bed and leaned over my delicate body, kissing me. This time wild and with a lot of passion. His skillful hands wandered over my body and stopped at the hem of my shirt. He tugged lightly on it and broke his lips from mine to undress me. As soon as I was exposed to him his eyes found my breasts. He kissed the left first and then the right one. With his teeth, he played with my nipple, which made me giggle slightly.

He stopped his actions and looked at me, smiling sweetly. He leaned back down to my breasts and caressed them. My lips turned into an 'O' shape and I closed my eyes. It felt so damn good. He slid further and further down and kissed my belly, licking over it and leaving a wet spot. His hands caressed the insides of my legs and I bit my lower lip to suppress my moans. His fingers found my most sensitive spot and he started to stroke me and I felt like I was slowly getting wetter.

"You're always so ready for me..." he breathed and I groaned.

"Yes...!" I moaned softly and reached for his muscular arm and held me close to him.

He pulled away from me and took off his shirt and I looked at his muscular torso. He was so damn hot. He undid his belt and his jeans and pulled them off. I swallowed, because I realized in that moment what would happen. We would have sex and he would deflower me.

And the pain.

I hadn't thought of the pain.

My body tensed and insecurity spread across my face.

"Hey Hope. Calm down. I'll be careful..." He murmured against my lips and kissed me very gently, as if he could read my thoughts.

I kissed back and put my arms around his neck and let my hands wander up, which clawed gently in his curls and suddenly pain shot through my body. I groaned loudly and squeezed my eyes shut in order to suppress the pain, but apparently that was too much for me.

"Shh..." He muttered and remained in position.

He stroked my hair out of my face and gently kissed my nose.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked me worried and nudged his nose to mine, a gesture which I found really surprising for Harry.

I looked into his eyes and nodded as if the pain had faded away and took a deep breath.

"I'll try to be more careful..." He muttered and I nodded again.

He shook his head and smiled and leaned his forehead against mine. He began to move very carefully and gradually I began to get used to this strange feeling to have him inside me. We both moaned softly and closed our eyes to enjoy it and kissed now and then when we asked for it. But after a few thrusts he became harder and faster and our moans got louder.

"You're so fucking tight. I think I'm going to come..." He groaned in his raspy voice and supported himself with his hands to go faster and to release himself in me, which was the case after a few seconds, but nothing happened to me. I just moaned, but I didn't reach my climax and I guess that Harry noticed it. His thrusts became sloppier but he didn't stop. He put a hand on my clit and began to rub and I felt a knot, forming in my stomach.

"Come on. Be a good girl for me..." He whispered in my ear and kissed it.

I groaned louder and louder and Harry's movements were becoming slower. Yet a short time later I reached my climax and moaned loudly. He pulled out of me and took off the condom, which I hadn't noticed and knotted it up and threw it aside. Exhausted, yet relieved, he sank down on my chest and kissed it briefly and gently while we were both trying to get our breath under control...

~

(A/N: Have to edit it! I'm sorry if there are some mistakes! love you all! xo)