Chapter 12

Hope's P.O.V.

After I left my tears flow in the shower, I got out. I took a towel and wrapped it around my body, which was covered with small water drops.

In that moment I thought about me. About Harry. About us.

I stood before the mirror and examined myself. My eyes were swollen because of all the crying and my skin was very pale. Bemused I reached for the hair dryer and dried my hair. When I was finished, I combed through my hair, put it to one side and went back to my room, seeing that Harry was gone.

I knew it.

He just ran away from his problems as always and never faced them, never tried to solve them. Rather, to get around.

I sighed and closed the curtains to my room and let my towel fall onto the floor. I walked over to my closet and put myself some sweatpants, a top and underwear out. After I had put everything on I lay down on the bed with a sigh.

And as always my thoughts circled about Harry...

I shook my head and sighed loudly.

I had to distract myself.

I sat up, smoothed my hair back and stood up. With slow steps I went to my white piano and sat down on the small stool.

I was playing since I was six years old and many told me that I was very good at it. However, I didn't care about the opinions of others. Even if it sounded horrible I wouldn't have stopped, because playing the piano relaxed me and allowed me to escape for a few moments into my own world.

So I sat up with a straight back and let my dainty fingers exploring the keys.

They played my favorite song.

Comptine d'Un Autre Été

I played it slowly, letting the music speak for me. And I kept my eyes closed and sucked on each note and let them relieve my ears.

~

When I opened my eyes it was pitch dark. Apparently I felt asleep. I sighed and stroked my hair out of my face and stood up.

I slowly made ​​my way to the door and opened it and walked a few steps forward, but remained silent when I saw that the light was on.

Harry's P.O.V. 

Drunk and giggling Shelly and I strolled into the living room.

"Sh, Baby Girl." I said to Shelly and grinned, putting my index finger onto my lips to calm her giggling.

After the discussion with Hope I had bugger me to a bar to distract me a little until I finally ran into Shelly. We talked, drank, danced, and made a little bit out with each other, but before it became more serious, I decided to take her home with me.

And I didn't care if Hope was there or not. She did not want me anyway and I could fuck every girl that I want without her permission. 

I sat on the couch with my legs apart and was waiting for Shelly to sit on my lap with her beautiful bum pressing into my crotch. She grinned and her hands clawed at my shirt when she sat down on my lap.

A gesture that I knew only too well of Hope.

"I want you to fuck me..." Shelly whispered into my ear seductively and began to nibble on it gently.

I grinned slightly and began to caress her neck, when I felt a huge bulge forming in my tight pants.

~

Hope's P.O.V.

When my alarm clock woke me from my half-sleep, I groaned in annoyance. I didn't get much sleep because of Harry and his visitor, who just couldn't stop screaming his name.

I sighed and sat up carefully and waddled to the bathroom. I took a shower, put on some make-up, blow dried my hair, got dressed and ran down into the kitchen. But just before I arrived at my final destination I glanced into the living room and what I saw broke my heart in two...

Harry and Shelly.

Asleep and cuddling into each others arms.

My heart stopped beating for a moment and I held my breath. When I swallowed, I noticed the huge lump in my throat and tears welled up in my eyes. Suddenly I had no appetite anymore and took my bag and just ran out of the house.

Why did he do that?

Did he hate me so much ?

I knew the answers already.

He didn't love me.

I thought at first that he really cared about me but he did all this things just to satisfy his own sexual urges.

~

During the break Zayn had joined me. Apparently he had noticed that I wasn't in the mood for anything and wanted to keep me company since my best friend Melody was no longer there.

But to be honest, I wasn't sad, I was disappointed and hurt. 

"Where is Harry?" Zayn pulled me out from my thoughts.

"He stayed at home because he had better things to do." I mumbled weakly and looked down onto the floor.

When I looked up, I saw a frowning Zayn.

"And what?" He asked me slightly confused.

"It'll be better if you ask him by yourself."

"And how did you come to school?"

"I used me feet."

He chuckled slightly and went through his hair.

"I can drive you today if you want me to."

I smiled slightly and this time it really came from the heart but it wasn't something big.

"Thank you, Zayn." I mumbled and looked into his eyes.

"Come here..." Zayn muttered and pulled me into a loving hug.

When he put me onto his chest I sobbed quietly and buried my face in his shirt.

Although he knew nothing about the whole thing, he was there for me. And honestly, it was good to have someone who cared for me...

~

(A/N: I'm sorry if there are some mistakes! love you all! xo ♥)