Chapter 3

Hope's P.O.V. 

The weekend went by pretty quickly. We were all the time at home and fooled around, cuddled or kissed each other and to be honest... I loved it. But now it was Monday and my alarm clock woke me from my beautiful dreams. I turned it off and sighed. Harry's body clasped mine and his head was resting on my chest. Apparently he slept soundly, because the alarm clock couldn't wake him up. But it was getting late and we had to go to school and that's why I had to wake him up quickly. I gently stroked through his hair and kissed his head gently. A soft hum escaped his lips and I felt his arms tighten a little bit more around my body, but a sign that he would wake up now, did not exist. "Harry..." I murmured, my hand still stroking through his curls. He looked so cute when he was asleep.

I assumed that he wouldn't say anything, but I was wrong. "I want to sleep..." he said in his raspy and rough morning voice. I loved his voice and when I finally heard it, I had to smile. He snuggled up next to me and I began to tickle his neck. "But we have to go to school, Harry..." I glanced at the clock and realized that seven minutes had already passed. I kissed his forehead and released myself from his arms and stood up. I was only wearing underwear and I was still clearly embarrassed to walk in front of Harry like that, but I was assumed that Harry was still asleep, so I could be completely reassured that he couldn't see me.

This time we had slept in my room, which I actually found a lot better, because his big room intimidated me somehow. I walked over to my dresser and bent down and from the last drawer I took out a black bra and a matching string. When I stood back to my feet, I rushed into the bathroom and started to shower. After a few minutes I came out of the shower, began to apply some make up and to blow dry my hair.

I had actually expected to see a sleeping Harry when I went back into my room, but he wasn't there anymore. With quick steps I walked over to my closet and took out a short ripped hotpants, a black spaghetti top and a long red cardigan. I pulled everything on and before I went down to get something to eat, I took my black school bag, my cell phone and the keys from the desk. When I arrived in the kitchen, I saw Harry in black jeans and a black V-neck shirt at the kitchen table. "Good morning." I mumbled smiling and took a glass of water and drank a little of it. When I took off the glass and looked at Harry, he raised an eyebrow and eyed me with a frown.

"What?"

"Go and change your clothes." he huffed and ruffled his hair.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him blankly and confused.

"What? Why?"

"Because every dickhead will look at your damn ass!"

What an irony that he also happened to be a dickhead.

He took one last bite of his breakfast and put his empty plate into the dishwasher. Then he grabbed his bag and his car keys and put on his shoes. When he turned back to me, he rolled his eyes.

"Hurry up or we'll be late for school."

"I'm not going to change my clothes, so stop bugging me." I hissed annoyed und sighed.

Those were my last words and with them I took my bag and walked out of the house. I got into the Range Rover and waited for Harry to get in, what happened fortunately after a few seconds. He drove off and after a few minutes of silence, he spoke up.

"If anyone should dare to stare at your ass, I won't guarantee anything."

"Won't happen."

The rest of the trip was spend in silence.

We arrived at the school and Harry parked the car, but for some reason none of us got out. We just sat there and said nothing. Carefully I turned my head towards him and looked at him. He looked really hot and his black shirt emphasized his tattoos, which I really had no admiration for, until now.

Finally, he turned his head to me and I had the feeling that his eyes were piercing into mine. I gulped silently and encouraged me to lean forward and to give him a kiss on his lips. When I leaned back again, he smiled at me so that you could see his dimples. "See you later." I mumbled, smiling slightly and got out of the car and walked up to the school until someone shouted my name behind me and I turned around...

~

(A/N: I'm sorry if there are some mistakes! xo)