Chapter 1

Hope's P.O.V.

Sighing, I sat in my room and looked at the math formulas again. God, how I hated math. I bit my lower lip briefly and then closed my book. Enough learned. Although I was a good student, I hated school. I didn't have many friends either. Only Melody and Niall were always there for me and just the two of them made my life at the school somehow bearable.

Two years. Only two years until I graduated and then I finally was able to pursue my dream. Although I did not know exactly what I wanted to do, but at least no school.

So I got up, brushed my long brown hair briefly and walked slowly down to the kitchen. I stood on tiptoe and got a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water. I took four sips and then put the glass back on the counter. I took a deep breath and put one foot before the other and was after a few seconds in the living room. And there he sat.

My stepbrother Harry.

My mother and his father got married 2 years ago. The day before our parents had left us for a one-year-trip around the world. They wanted to celebrate their second wedding anniversary. And yes, Harry's father had plenty of money. He was the head of a large bank and even had a few other small offices here in Seattle. And he was quite generous, which I really appreciated about him and somehow I liked him.

"Well, sis?"

I heard a voice say and was brought out of my thoughts.

It was Harry.

He smiled and looked at me. "Well dear brother..." I spoke chuckling and joined him on the couch. He looked back at the TV and I caught myself as I stared at his nearly perfect profile. Brown, soft curls, green eyes, dark, long eyelashes, pink lips curved...

"Do you like what you see?" he asked me as he continued to watch TV.

I swallowed nervously and looked immediately to the screen, knowing that my cheeks started to blush. God, that was embarrassing. "Hey, that's fine. You don't have to be embarrassed." I looked back briefly at him and our eyes met. He grinned at me and you could see his sweet dimples. I smiled weakly and bit my lower lip. "May I have the remote control?" I asked behaved and looked him in the eyes. He looked away again, but his grin was still preserved.

"Nope."

I frowned and looked at him.

"Why not?"

"Well, because it's my turn."

Green eyes met me again.

"But I want to watch TV."

"So what? then just do it."

"But what are you looking at sucks!"

He just shrugged his shoulders and still looked back to the television. He was such an idiot. Above all, his mood swings and his nightly visits went on my nerves. But then I thought of something. I grinned cheekily and simply pulled the remote out of his hand and switched the sender. If he didn't understand it with nice words, then you just had to resort to other purposes. I just didn't notice him anymore and watched my favorite show. But then his hand grabbed the remote control and he pulled it out of my hand. He quickly switched the sender again and sat down on the remote. I pushed him away, but unfortunately he didn't move an inch. He was just too heavy. Slowly, I became really angry.

"Oh Harry! You're getting on my nerves!"

"Oh Harry! You're getting on my nerves!" he imitated me and disguised his voice to a terribly high one.

"That's not funny! Just give me the remote!"

"You're stupid..." I mumbled quietly and sat down a little further away from him.

He rolled his eyes and then stood up. "Here, you pain in the ass." he said with a grin and tossed me the remote into the lap. I grinned happily and switched the sender again. Finally! He disappeared and I lay on my stomach, putting my hands under my chin. But then he came back into the living room. He had a chocolate bar in his hand and sucked slowly on it. He didn't look at me but then he just sat on my butt, his legs on either side of my hips and continued to eat his chocolate bar. I began to grin and kicked as he put a hand on my back to steady himself.

"Harry!" I exclaimed grinning and wanted that he rose from my back. But then I felt both of his hands on my back and his face next to mine. He looked at me, grinning slightly, so you could see his dimples. He held half of his chocolate bar out to me with his mouth and I bit off. He swallowed his part down, kissed my cheek and then lay down completely on me.

"Harry..." I muttered smiling and bit my lip.

I pushed him off of me and turned myself so that I could look him right in the eyes. He had such damn beautiful eyes and his plump lips were warped into a small smile. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. Our chests touched and it felt really nice to be so close to him. I put my hand gently on his cheek and stroked it but after a few seconds my hand took it's way to his curls. I ruffled through his hair and he smiled at me warmly. I knew he loved it when you ruffled his hair. He looked at me with a grin in his eyes and then he began to kiss my cheeks. Then he started to kiss my forehead, my nose, my chin, and then he gave me a deep kiss on the lips...

~

(A/N: I'm sorry if there are some mistakes! xo)