Chapter 15 (1/2)

Hope's P.O.V.

"What was that?" Harry asked, looking at me dumbfounded as Zayn left the room.

I looked at him annoyed and raised an eyebrow.

"You did see it, didn't you?" I asked annoyed and ran a hand through my hair.

He frowned and looked at me angrily.

"Since when are you fucking with my best mate?" His voice rose and it looked like as if he were about to explode on the verge.

However, I wasn't deterred and remained quiet.

"I haven't fucked him..."

...Yet.

"What do you little whore do then, huh?" He asked me dead serious and looked me in the eyes.

That's it!

Those words made me freak out.

"I'm not a whore, Harry!" I yelled at him and tried hard to keep my tears back.

"You're the one who fucks and exploits all the naive girls! Just like me! And that's why I hate you Harry! I hate you! You've ruined my life! You took everything from me! Really everything!"

The words tumbled out of my mouth without thinking properly. But they were true. I sobbed quietly and felt this lump in my throat and this horrible burning sensation in the nose. The first tears fell down my cheek and I just couldn't hold back any longer. But just as I knew Harry, he ran away. Just like now. He left my room without saying anything else.

I breathed in and out deeply and hoped to reduce my tears a bit, but the sounds of banging doors made me collapse. I dropped to my knees and put my face in my hands and began to cry, giving the whole grief, which was trapped in my heart, freedom.

~

An hour later I woke up on the floor. Sighing, I gulped and exhaled gently. I got up and brushed my hair out of my face, which were stuck to my cheek. Slowly I walked out of my room into the hallway and looked around. I knew that Harry was gone, but I was secretly hoping that he was in his room. I pressed the doorknob to his room down and entered it cautiously.

"Harry?"

No answer.

He was gone. Just as I had suspected it. Sighing and with a mangled heart, I went out of his room down into the living room. I sat down on a chair and pulled my legs to my stomach and put my head on my knees.

Why were all these things happening? Why couldn't we have a normal relationship? Why did I have feelings for him? Why couldn't I be satisfied with Zayn? Weren't those chocolate brown eyes enough?

All those questions swirled around in my head, making it impossible for me to relax until a few minutes later I fell into a fitful sleep.

~

(A/N: I'm sorry for this crappy chapter and if there are some mistakes! I will make it up to you in a couple days, I promise! love youu all! ♥ xo)

 AND DAYUUUMMMN LOOOK AT THAT GIF!!!