Welcome "Home"

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. COLLEGE LIFE IS CRAZY....I DONT NEED TO BORE YOU WITH MY SOB STORY BUT IM TRYING TO UPDATE ALL MY STORIES MORE OFTEN...SORRY AGAIN <3 !!

---------------------------

....

My eyes open again and I feel a cold breeze against my face. My weak arms dangle in front of me as my head bobbles up and down from his fast walking pace. I glance up to see the two security guards that where supposed to be guarding the backdoor lying on the grass, dead. Before I can even react, my vision goes back again...

....

....

....

I open my eyes once more, and I'm laying down horizontally in fetal position. My hands are tied together and so are my ankles. My vision is still slightly blurred. I'm able to come to the conclusion that I'm in a car. My head is pounding, and the bumpy road isn't making it any better since we're driving ridiculously fast. I can hear cars honking at us from our rapid speed. The street lights past by hazy eyes extremely fast. The light is blurry but somehow still intensifies my headache. I attempt to squirm but the chloroform still is having a strong affect on me. I try and try but ...

...

...

...

I jerk up, breathing heavy as if I was being suffocated. But there was no one. My vision starts of blurry then makes starts to clear up. I was alone. Alone, in a bedroom, on the floor, with my wrist and ankles tied up and my back to the wall. My head is pounding with a huge headache. My body feels weak and limp from the chemicals I was forced to inhale.

"Hello?!" I attempt to scream.

"Is anyone here?!"

"Please I need hel-"

Just then someone opens the door. I jump back and scoot back closer to the wall as if it was going to secure me more. Mr Knickson walks in. My heart jumps.

"You're up?" he says locking the door with a key from the inside.

"Where are we?" I say starting to get angry in his presence.

"You slept shorter than I thought you would" he says ignoring me.

"Where the hell are we?" I repeat in a angry tone.

"I knew I should have soaked the rag longer" he says under his breath walking closer to me.

"Awnser the damn question! Where are we?!" I yell causing my head to hurt more. He squats in front of me with a unbothered look on his face.

"You're home" he says

"The damn truth" I say in demanding voice

"Seriously. You're home. Not the fake home, where you lived with those people who could care less about you. You're home with me. Your real home" he says stroking my cheek with this index finger. I move my head from his touches but he cups my face in his hand tighly. His face hardens.

"Listen! While you stay here you will be respectful! Or I'll make you regret every foul word that leaves those lips! You hear me?!" he threats. He harshly lets go of my face. I grimace a little bit.

"There going to find us, whether you like it or not" I say frowning at him. He laughs. He reaches in his pocket and whipes out a pocket knife. I flinch a little tense up. He smirks.

"Relax baby" he says releasing the blade. And with one quick swipe he cuts the rope tied on my ankels and then my wrist. And with all the might in me I kick him off his balance and run to the door. When I try to open the door I remember.