You Can Do It

I run into the school bathroom almost tripping on my face. I drop my bag on the floor and lean on the sink. Crying so hard. I've never in my life cried so much. My eyes blood shot red and extremely puffy. My hair is a mess and my face hurts. My clothing is tussled out of place. My face is wet from the constant tears that keep flowing from my eyes. They literally won't stop. At all. I can't stop crying. My emotions are spilling. Hurt. Betrayal. Pain. All at once is too much. I start to fix my clothing so I could look a little decent. I take some cold water frrom the sink and splash it on my face, to relive some of the red in my eyes and the puffiness. I look at my self in the mirror. I look so broken. Used. I feel broken and used. I take a paper towel from the dispenser and pat my face dry. I pick up my phone and scroll till I see Trevor's name. I send him a quick text.

'Trevor. I really need to see you. Can you meet me on your porch please?'

In less than a minute later I get a test back.

'Sure. How long till I should come down?' he texts back

'15 minutes'

I get my bag and start making my way towards the door. I'm still sobbing. Tiny piece of paper towel I took is practically half soaked with tears and snot. When I get out in the hallway I look down both ends as if I was crossing the street. There is absolutely nobody here. I start fast walking around the hallway corner, and without me even paying attention, I bump into the janitor causing him to drop his broom.

"What you still doing here? All the students and staff left a while ago" he says picking up his broom from the floor.

"Uh sorry" I say curving around him, continuing to speed walk towards the exit. When I finally reach outside, my pace does nothing but get faster. Any fast I think I would of started jogging. As I start walking towards Trevor's house, people seem to keep looking at me. As if they haven't see a person cry before. I don't even try to get a solid composure before I see Trevor. I'm not hiding anything from him anymore. I need him to see me like this. I need him to see me in my weak and broken state. I need him to understand me and where I'm coming from and what I've been through and prepare him for what I'm going to tell him. When I get to the corner where Trevor's house I can see him sitting on his steps. As I walk closer he turns his head notices me walking and walks to meet me by his gate. We then leads me to his steps.

"Hey what's wrong?" He ask sitting next to me. And for the 20th time. I burst into tears.

"Trevor I want him in jail. Locked up. Forever if he could be. I don't give two shits. I want that motherfucker out of the school, out oft he streets and out of my life!" I say in a angry but hurt tone.

"So do I Kayla. You think I'm happy that I couldn't bash that assholes face in more" he says. I take a huge gulp of air in and release slowly.

"Trevor... something happened again, at school" I say with my voice cracking.

"What? What the hell did he do now?!" He says frowning.

"I'm going to tell you but I need to tell my family too. I wanted to tell you all at once because I really can't handle telling this twice. You think you will be able to come?" I say with my voice cracking. Trevor puts his arm around me in comfort. I burry my head into his chest by turning my body. I let a few tears fall.

"Yeah I think so. My mom isn't home yet, so I haven't told her about me getting suspended. Unless the principle called her first. But I don't mind delaying her speech of yelling longer, so I'll definitely go."

"Thank you" I attempt to say, but somehow comes off as a whisper.

"It's fine. You want to go now?" he asks. I nod my head that is still in his chest.