Goodbye

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Before you read this.

I want you to know that every single one of my books are STRICTLY in wattpad ONLY

If you see them anywhere else (I'm looking at you truyenfun) please notify me.

This also goes for my name. If you see it anywhere else other than my social media's, please notify me.

Thank you❤️

Also, just a quick lil side note,

I am extremely frustrated and furious when I wrote this...so like...if it shows...at least you kinda know why...

JACE POV
    I walk downstairs and see my father hunched over the kitchen table. I go up to him. "Dad?" I ask.
"She left," He said simply. He then slides a piece of paper with neat writing.

Dear Stephan,
Our relationship has been an adventure. But as of now I think it's time for me to have another adventure. Something I have unknowingly deeply longed for. I will treasure our relationship for as long as I live. Besides, Jace has opened my eyes to all the different things I could have.

Xoxo,
Kaelie Whitewillow

She signed her maiden name. I look up at my dad. "She left?" I ask.
"Yeah, took all her stuff and about 9.5 million dollars," he sighs. My dad obviously doesn't really care about the money. To him 9.5 million dollars is barely a scratch. Like hitting a Porsche with a feather.
"Ok," I say simply.
"You made her leave," he growls.
"Excuse me? I ask.
"I know that you're still pissed at me for marrying your girlfriend. And I felt absolutely horrible for that. I did it because I was in love! You did it out of spite!" My father yells at me.
"Oh please! I didn't do anything! She left on her own account! She never loved you anyways,"
"You don't know that!" He yells back. "You weren't there,"
"You're 48 years old! She's 18! You really think she fell in love with you?!" I ask him.
"YOU MADE HER LEAVE! You took the love of my life," He yells at me, his face red.
"OH PLEASE! The love of your life was Mom...don't even try denying it. Kaelie was just a substitute-,"
"Get out," My father interrupts.
"What?" I ask.
"Get the fuck out." He says. "Now." I look at my father in shame.
"Mom would be so disappointed of you," My father pins me to the wall. His hand around my neck.
"Don't you dare speak of her-,"
"Choking your son?" I ask as I get air to breathe. "Yeah mom would be really proud of you," I say with a dry laugh.
"Shut the hell up," he growls.
"Jace," I hear Clary say. Fuck me. I look to the left and see Clary standing there looking at me being choked by my father. He put me down immediately.
"Get out before I call security," my dad says.
"Don't bother," I spit at him as I go to clary and grab her hand.