Marriage?

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Before you read this.

I want you to know that every single one of my books are STRICTLY in wattpad ONLY

If you see them anywhere else (I'm looking at you truyenfun) please notify me.

This also goes for my name. If you see it anywhere else other than my social media's, please notify me.

Thank you❤️

Sorry this is a little late, I've been going through some stuff and I just didn't have time to update.

Anyways, here it is :)
CLARY POV
     "This is my wife Kaelie," Stephan says as he gestures to the blonde girl.
       "Hi...I'm Jace's stepmother...and Ex," she says with a bright smile.
       "Yes, Of course....he told me about you," I say with a fake smile Kaelie's eyes change. Wasn't expecting my knowledge on your fucked up decisions did you know?
      "Well, Dad I was actually thinking that Clary could stay here for a while?" Jace asks.
        "What?" Jace's dad, Kaelie and I ask in synchronization.
"What? You and Kaelie are together in the same household," Jace says with a shrug.
"Yes Jace, but we're married..." Kaelie says.
"So? Who says we're not going to get married?"
"What?" We all ask again in sync.
          "Jace," I begin. He grabs my hand and squeezes it hard.
          "You can't get married!" Kaelie growls. Her face turning into a frown. Her blonde hair falling out of her ear where it was neatly tucked in.
          "I'm eighteen....so...yes, I can," Jace growls back at her. 
           "Oh yeah? Well what about your little girlfriend? She looks twelve," Kaelie scoffs. I roll my eyes at her.
          "She's eighteen too,"Jace lies. Oh...he's lying....oh thank GOD!
          "Ok....well....I suppose that wouldn't be a problem then," Stephan says. "Sure...you can stay..." He says politely to me.
           "Thank you..." I tell him.
          "Yes, well, speaking of  we really have to go do...other things..." Jace says."Thank you...dad.." Jace says. I guess it's difficult for him to thank his father...especially after  the marriage. Jace pulls me out of the itchen and towards the door.

       "Jace..." I say trying to stop him. Instead he just keeps pulling me. "Jace stop!" I say as i pull my arm out of his grip. He loojs back at me.

      "What?" He asks with slight frustration in his voice.

     "What? WHAT?! What the hell was that?!" I ask him. "Marriage?! Are you serious?!" I ask him. " I mean...we haven't even.... I just....."

      "Clary....we're obviously not going to get married...and even if we were...i wouldn't invite my father to the wedding." Jace says. I look at Jace. He was angry. Restless. I hug myself tightly. He looks up at me. "What? Don't tell me you're freaked out about all this!" Jace says.

      "It's not that i just-," He interrupts me.

     "Because we're not getting married Clary! ok? i don't want to marry you for crying out loud! so can we just forget about it?" Jace asks. I'm not sure why. But Jace's words hurt me. I'm not ready for marriage...especiallty not with someone i just met... but, i mean....Jace... Jace said that he didn't want to marry me....not that he wasn;t ready...that he didn't want to... that..hurts.

     "Ok.." I say. I didn't want to create more problems. we barely know each other... i guess its normal for someone not to desire something as concrete as marriage right now.

>_>

      Jace took me to a nice restaurant to eat breakfast. "So...why don't we get to know each other?" I ask him.

    "Ok," He says with a blinding smile