Fathers Love Pt 2

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Ok...so...Um...

Trigger warning⚠️

If you have any major triggers...plz don't read this...or any of my stories....they all have darkness in them...

Am I a dark person?

Am I emo....

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lol nope
CLARY POV
     I stood in front of my house staring at it. The house was blue and old.

    The window to the left of the door was on

    The window to the left of the door was on. Meaning my father was home. I take a deep breath and walk into the house slowly. I drop my bag on the floor. I look to my left and see the silhouette of my father sitting in his recliner chair was clear and frightening. I quietly start to make my way towards the stairs. "Where were you?!" He asks. His cold voice sent chills down my spine.
       "Th....the bank..." I mumble.
        "Give it to me..." He says. I turn around and see my father. He was in a white tank with shorts and tennis shoes. His breath smelled like whiskey. I give him the money I had taken out from the bank. "Why were you late?" He asks.
      "I...I was at work...and I..."
      "I thought I told you to take the summer off! I told you that you would be here all summer cooking and cleaning!" He yells. "Did I not fucking tell you that?"
        "Yes sir, but my boss said I had to work all summer unless I wanted to get fired...and since my income is the only one keeping this house together I thought-,"
          "Are you giving me sass?!" My father asks.
          "No, sir," I say quickly. "I would never,"
          "Are you calling me a liar, girl?!" He asks. His hands clasp around my neck. He pushes me up against the wall. He starts to squeeze my neck.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      I turn on the light of the bathroom and look at myself. Bloody lip, black eye, scratched cheek..and other bruises on my body. I clean the blood and disinfect the cut. I walk out of the bathroom and grab my messenger bag. I can't sleep here.

JACE POV
     I walk into the stables again. I had slipped out earlier than normal. I really didn't want to see my dad. I can't believe he would take Kaelie's side before mine. I thought he cared about me. I sigh and walk around the stables. Suddenly I stop as I see Clary lying on The floor of Honey's stable. Straw in her hair. She had a split lip and a black eye. I quickly open Honey's stable and shake Clary. "Clary! Clary!" I say. Her eyes start to open. She looks up at me frightened.
       "What? What?!" She asks.
       "Are you ok? What happened?" I ask as I stare into her eyes.
       "Oh...Jace..I...it really doesn't matter, this is nothing...I..."
       "Clary, you're hurt...why are you hurt?" Clary stares at me. Tears start forming in her eyes.
          "I....I was late last night....I...I went to the bank...paid off my check thinking maybe he wouldn't hit me if I gave him money...but..." Clary breaks down crying. Ragged sobs tear through her.
        "He? Who's he? Clary...what's going on?" He asks. Clary tried desperately to calm down. Tears still rolling down her face. She looks up at me with her bright green eyes.
         "My father," She squeaks.