Boom

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING
Before you read this.

I want you to know that every single one of my books are STRICTLY in wattpad ONLY

If you see them anywhere else (I'm looking at you truyenfun) please notify me.

This also goes for my name. If you see it anywhere else other than my social media's, please notify me.

Thank you❤️

CLARY POV

"WHAT?!" I ask Jace angrily. "What?! you think just because he killed himself i have to act like I cared about him?! He's still an abusive asshole. Dead. Depressed. Suicidal. Whatever!" I yell at him.

"And you! you don't even care about me!" I shove Jace away from me in annoyance. "SO JUST LEAVE!" I yell.

"Clary! i know you're hurt..."

"SHUT UP! you don't know me! you don't love me! you don't care about me! JUST FUCKING LEAVE!" I yell at the top of my lungs as i shove jace out the door and slam the door shut. Tears blurred my vision. I lock the door. and run upstairs. I fall onto my bed like a disney princess and cry onto my pillow.

JACE POV

I had to bring Honey back to the stables. Which was difficult. I get to the lake with Honey and see Kaelie run up to me. "Hey Jace! where's your little wife?" She asks. I roll my eyes at her.

"Shut up Kaelie" I mumble as i move the horse towards the hill.

"Come on Jace," Kaelie says with a grin.

"Not now" I say in absoloute exhaustion.

"Come on Jace.." Kaelie smiles. suddenly Honey grabs Kaelie's hair and starts to chew on it. Kaelie starts to screm bloody murder. She Slashes around on absoloute fear. Her hair rips out of her scalp making me cringe. Kaelie gasps as she stares at Honey. She starts crying and runs away. I sigh and go to put Honey away.

CLARY POV

I wake up to a knock at the door. I run downstairs and see Jace. "Jace?" I ask him.

"You're in love with me.." Jace says.

"What?" I ask in shock.

"You Love me..." Jace says. suddenly he pulls me into a kiss. I gasp at the sudden motion. Jace kisses me. The absolute best kiss i have ever had. He then pulls away.

"N-no" i stutter the biggest lie i have ever told. "Yes," I whisper right after. "Yes Jace, I love you..." I tell him. At this point i dont really have anything else to say. I know he doesn't love me back.

"I love you too," Jace says. I look up at him in shock.

"What?" I ask him. "But you said that this was just a fling.."

"Yeah....was...and it wasn't even a propper fling... we just kissed a couple of times..." Jace says. "But now...Clary....Right here and now...I love you.." He says.

"I love you too" I grin and kiss him. Jace kisses me back, looping his arms around my hips propping me up so that i can kiss him deeper. I pull him in and he kicks the front door shut.he suddenly picks me up. I lock my legs around his hips and kiss him deeper. The kiss started to intensify. He walks up the stairs with me hanging onto him. He walks into my room and drop me on the bed. He goes down to kiss me and hovers over me.

"We can stop here if you want.." he whispers. "No pressure,"