Memories

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Before you read this.

I want you to know that every single one of my books are STRICTLY in wattpad ONLY

If you see them anywhere else (I'm looking at you truyenfun) please notify me.

This also goes for my name. If you see it anywhere else other than my social media's, please notify me.

Thank you❤️

So....I realized that I hadn't really put up a suicide warning...so um I put it now in the summary of the book...but um...if you didn't already know

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️:THIS MAY BE TRIGGERING!

WARNING:IF YOU KNOW OR ARE DEALING WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER!!!!!

1-800-273-8255

CLARY POV

     "I want to," I whisper. "Believe me, i do," I say as i trail my hands up his arms. "I just don't want one of the best moments of my life to happen in....here.." I mumble.

     "That's ok baby," he whispers as he softly kisses my face.Jace lies down nect to me and pulls me into his embrace.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

      I'm not sure when i fell asleep, But eventually i wake up in Jace's arms. I sit up and look at him. His golden hair was in his eyes. I smile at him and move his hair to the side. Jace's eyes start to open. "Your bed is oddly comfortble." Jace says.I smile at him.

        "Ikea," I say and get off the bed. I take off my shirt and start to put on one that i left here.

         "Wow," Jace says. "I don't think my eyes were ready for that," He says. I look at him in confusion. "You're beautiful," He says. My cheeks start to heat up as i realize that i started changing right in front of him.

        "Sorry," I mumble. "Habit,"

        "It's ok.... I mean I saw it last night...I guess I was just distracted," He says flirtatiously. I giggle nervously and continue to change quickly and then sit down next to him. "Clary...I have a question...and you obviously don't have to answer," he says.

       "Yes?" I ask.

      "Your father....what exactly did he do to you?" He asks. "I just...you don't have scars...and um..."

      "My dad didn't cut me...He would just hit me a lot... He would cut me sometimes...but not deep enough for there to be a scar....and besides...my skin doesn't scar easily....And if you're asking if he ever sexually assulted me...He didn't...He wasn't insane...he was just a depressed mana who lost his wife and took it out the wrong way...and i hate him for it...which sounds bad...but... he's my dad...you know?" I ask Jace. "He's supposed to protect me..not hit me or make me pay rent for him. And he still said things that made permanent damadge," I say.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

        "You're the reason your mother left us!"

~*~*~*~*

        "You're a murderer!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

         "I Wish you were never born you crazy ass bitch"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

       "You will never be anything....never!"

~*~*~*~*~*

       "Anyways..." I look at Jace. "Maybe we shoulkd go to your place," i say with a smile. "All my clothes are there anyways," I say with a shrug.

        "right...we should go," He says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

       I was cleaning up my room when i hear the door open. I turn around and see Kaelie....bald. I gasp and cover my mouth in shock.

       "What?" she asks. "Oh...yeah... the stupid horse bit a bunch of my hair out," She says. "But anyways...thats not important," She says as she closes the door behind her. I watch her hand as she locks it. Fear suddenly starts to wash over me. What is she going to do to me? She can't kill me...can she? Is she going to hurt me? What is she going to do to me? Kidnap me? Brain wash me? I walk away from her as she walks closer to me.

      "What are you doing?" I ask.