The Begining

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Guess what? I'm more bored than I thought I would be...

So I wrote a few more chapters, and now you can get this one earlyyyyyy!
JACE POV
We arrive to the cabin. I go up to my room and quickly unpack. I was eager to get out of here. I quickly run out of the house after I finish and go to the lake. The lake was beautiful. It had a small patch of land in the middle filled with trees. Kaelie was sitting on a chair near the lake tanning. She has a skimpy bikini that made me want to puke on her. I roll my eyes and walk away from the lake. I keep walking until I reach a cute little barn. I slowly walk towards it and open it. I saw about ten horses inside. Kaelie despises horses....meaning that she won't get close to me if I'm in a room full of them.
"Hey!" I hear someone say. I look behind me and see a short redhead with green eyes. She was pale and looked like she had a short temper. "Who are you?!" She asks angrily. "You know what? I don't care! Get out! You're not supposed to be here! This is private property!" She yells angrily as she stomps up to me. She was a lot shorter than me which made the whole ordeal quite comical. "Get out," she growls.
       "I'd much rather not...I have nowhere to go and I really don't want to be stuck with my father and his stupid wife," I say with a sigh as I hop onto the door of a stall and sit on it balancing on the wooden stall door.
       "Well that's not my problem, is it?" She asks sourly as she crosses her arms.
        "You're right, it's not," I say with a slight shrug. "But if you think it's a problem then maybe I should call your supervisor..." I grin. "I'm Jace Herondale...my father owns this whole ranch," Her face turns white. Which I wouldn't think was possible since she's already pretty pale.
       "Oh....ok....um...don't mess anything up!" She spits back. "I spent all week cleaning this place," She grumbles. Suddenly I feel something grab my hair and pull me backwards. I land on my back inside the stable, the air getting knocked out of me. As I look up I see a chestnut horse start to sniff my face. I quickly stand up only to see the girl giggle softly. I roll my eyes and get out of the stall.

CLARY POV
       Jace was lying down on the stone bench as I scrubbed the cobblestone floor. "So...what's your name?" He asks. I sigh and look up at him.
      "Just because I work for you doesn't mean I have to talk to you," I frown at him.
       "Actually, you do.." He says as he looks at me.
        "No," I say as I start to scrub again.
        "Ok.....you're fired," he says. I stop scrubbing and look up at him.
        "What?" I ask.
         "For rude and unprofessional behavior in the workplace," he says with a wicked smile.
        "Clary," I growl. "My name is Clary." I grumble. "And for the record...you are being unprofessional, not me,"
        "Ok Clary," he laughs. "So...why aren't you on vacation?" He asks. I get up and put the scrub in the bucket filled with soap and water. I pick up the bucket and look up at Jace.
       "Because not all of us are rich," I say and walk to the back of the barn.