Dreams

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Before you read this.

I want you to know that every single one of my books are STRICTLY in wattpad ONLY

If you see them anywhere else (I'm looking at you truyenfun) please notify me.

This also goes for my name. If you see it anywhere else other than my social media's, please notify me.

Thank you❤️
JACE POV
      "Jace?" Clary asks as I drag her outside. "Was your father....does he..."
       "No....He's just upset....Kaelie ran off," I say angrily.
        "Oh...yeah..." she says. I turn around to look at Clary.
         "Did you already know about this?" I ask her.
           "Yeah....Kinda," she says.
"Why the hell didn't you tell me? And how did you know?!" Clary opens her mouth to speak. "I mean are you serious?! Clary...the moment we start to lie to each other our relationship is-,"
"She kissed me," Clary interrupts me.
"She what?!" I ask her. Kaelie kissed my girlfriend? Kaelie put her mouth on my girlfriend's lips?!
"I...Jace...I didn't kiss back..and she cornered me...I didn't..." she spits out nervously. "I mean I know how you feel about those things....and I would never...with your ex....I'm straight," she tries to explain.
"Clary," she stops me by hugging me.
"Jace," she whispers in my ear making me shiver. Her voice was so warm and cute. I pull away from the hug a little to still have her close.
"Clary, baby...I don't blame you for anything," I tell her. I lean down and kiss her softly.

CLARY POV
Jace and I were both in my house. We were cleaning it up. We replaced the carpets with wooden floor and we replaced all the furniture. Jace did all this before his dad canceled his credit card. I told him a million times that he didn't have to do this but he didn't pay attention to me. We locked my dads bedroom door and Jace and I slept on my bed. For once it was comforting to sleep in this bed. Usually, I would cry myself to sleep on this bed. But now I have Jace. And just like tonight, I usually fall asleep cuddling him.

JACE POV
    I was downstairs making breakfast when I hear clary walk down the stairs. I look at her and stare at what she has in her arms. There was a beautiful baby girl in her arms. She walks down the stairs as if nothing and puts the baby on a high chair. "Hey Jace, do you have the formula ready?" She asks. Suddenly my body grabs a bottle of milk and hands it to her without my consent. What the hell is happening? Clary smiles and grabs it from me. Suddenly she drops the bottle of milk, making all the milk spill onto the floor. Clary then starts to scream in the highest pitch humanly possible.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

I start to wake up in a dark room. I look to my left and see Clary, just like I had seen her when we went to sleep. It was just a dream.