Manipulation gone wrong

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Before you read this.

I want you to know that every single one of my books are STRICTLY in wattpad ONLY

If you see them anywhere else (I'm looking at you truyenfun) please notify me.

This also goes for my name. If you see it anywhere else other than my social media's, please notify me.

Thank you❤️

JACE POV
I look up and see Kaelie. I roll my eyes at her.
      "What do you want?!" I ask, irritated at how she interrupted my book.
       "Nothing," Kaelie says trying to act innocent. She walks up to me with a smile. She sits on my bed and lied down next to me.
        "What are you doing?" I ask.
        "Oh...nothing," she says. Suddenly Kaelie's hand cups my crotch area.
        "Wow!" I say as I quickly sit up in shock. "What the fuck are you doing,"
        "I miss you Jace," Kaelie says. "Your dad isn't good at-,"
        "Shut up! I don't want to hear it...get the fuck out! I'm telling my dad!" I say.
          "Tell him and I'll tell him that you're not only lying but also hiding a little bitch in here," Kaelie says
        "Excuse me?" I ask her.
         "That red head...she's over there," Kaelie says pointing to the wall Clary and I share. 
           "You're my bitch now Jace Herondale...I have you wrapped around my finger. Do something wrong and not only is your little friend out of here, but she's also out of a job," she smiles evilly. She walks towards the door. "Oh...and Jace....the stable girl? How low can you go?" She asks with a laugh and slams the door shut.

I hate her!

CLARY POV
     I wake up and take a shower. My red hair smelled amazing, and it looked a lot better now. I put on some clothes that I took from my room. I looked at my mother's jewelry box and smiled. This was the most important thing I owned. It had my mother's lullaby inside it. It had a small ballerina inside it that spun around when you opened it. I put it down and walk out of the room. Jace was outside waiting for me. He grabs my hand.
      "Good morning," he says with a smile. He kisses me shocking me to silence.
      "Hi....good morning," I smile.
      "How would you feel about meeting my dad?" Jace asks.
        "What?" I ask in shock, my smile disappearing. "I...I..." I'm not ready for that! What if he doesn't like me...I...I...
         "Great! Let's go!" Jace says. As he grabs my hand and runs down the stairs pulling me with him. We run down the stairs and into an area of the cabin which would be the dining room. There was a blonde man eating with a young blonde girl. That must be Kaelie...Jace's ex...And Jace's stepmother.....God that's sick...how could she do that to him?
       "Dad...this is Clary...My girlfriend," Jace says with a smile. Girlfriend? Well....we never talked about it...but it feels nice that he calls me his girlfriend. Kaelie spits out her orange juice in shock.
         "Your....girlfriend?" The man asks.
         "Hi....it's really nice to meet you sir." I say as I stick out my hand. He grabs it and shakes it slowly.
           "Hello...you can call me Stephan..." he says as he stares at Jace.

Ok, so this is more for later, but I want you all to pick a number (1 or 2) and if any of you read Cinderclary you know it makes a huge difference.

So pick wisely