Reunion part 3

Everyone in the audience was waiting for Nicki to answer.

"Okay during the time I was away from Wayne, because those are the rules, to be away from the person you choose for a while."

"Yeah" said Ellen.

"During that time I was talking to all the guys who almost survived in the end. And I was rethinking things. Especially since when Wayne and I could see eachother alittle bit before the reunion I found out some things I didn't like and that was that he was still messing with his baby mama."

"Oh really?" She asked. "I wanna know about that" she said looking at Wayne.

"Um actually I was not messing with my baby mama for one"

"Yes you were. She showed up and didn't acknowledge me and was totally all over you" I said.

"No she was not and my daughter can tell you that. She was there" he said.

"Reginae" I said.

"Daddy mama was on you while Nicki was around" she said.

"See" I said.

"Okay well I didn't care about that"

"Oh you didn't care?" Said his baby mama standing up in the audience.

"Oh my, she is here?" I asked.

"Yes bitch I am here and imma need you stop messing with my man!" She said. I stood up.

"Bitch I don't want your man! I got men and I got plenty!" I yelled. She started stepping up to me.

"Plenty? Please you're a hoe! And your music makes you an even bigger hoe! Fucking slut!"

"Mama!" Yelled Reginae.

"Bitch you not about to talk about my music!" I said stepping up too. Security came from their stands and got between us. "Get this bitch out my presence!" I shouted going back to my seat.

"Okay wait" said Ellen. "So Wayne isn't the guy, who is?" She asked.

"I was having to tell you a story Ellen" I said.

"Oh right, okay"

"Anyways I left Wayne and me and August met up for lunch. But we didn't get together. Instead we had a one night stand because I was vulnerable and drunk one night and he was actually high. We decided we just needed that and that was it. And then I seen Nas one day while I was out getting my car upgraded. He asked me out to dinner and we talked that night. Then we started dating" I said.

"So Nas is the guy?" She asked.

"No it's Safaree" I said. Her smile faded and she looked confused. "Me and Nas weren't as compatible as we thought" I said.

"Oh okay. So Safaree is here to stay?" She asked.

"If he doesn't screw up then yes" I said smiling. She laughed.

"Okay. We can get onto that later but Nicki you had Rihanna helping you through everything right?" She asked.

"Yes"

"Were you aware that she was also helping herself?" She asked.

"What you mean?"

"Well we have clips of her fooling around with both Drake and Chris in the house" she said. I looked at Rihanna, Chris and Drake.

"Is this true?" I asked.

"Yes" said Drake.

"No" said Rihanna and Chris.