In Nicki's hands and heart

Nicki's POV:

I woke up the next morning early. I put on a workout outfit and went down to the gym and exercised on the tread mill. I just listened to slow jams and ran at a pace. I finally got my thoughts together. After almost two hours I went to my room for a shower. My hair was wet and wavy. I slipped on some sexy lingerie and my sheer black robe. I left out my room and went to Wayne's. He was in bed sleeping. I took off my robe getting under the covers with him. I kissed over his face and he started waking up.

"Mmh" he said brushing me off alittle.

"Wayneee" I said in a sexy tone. He finally realized I was messing with him and sat up looking at me.

"What's going on?"

"I wanna talk to you" I said. He looked at me.

"You sure you just wanna talk?" He said laughing. I laughed.

"Yes. Now tell me what was going on with you yesterday" I said.

"Nicki I missed you honestly. I just feel like there is an unfair advantage between me and Safaree on our time with you."

"You should of said so,eyeing to me before all of this"

"I tried but we kept having challenges and then August joined and the traveling and sharing you, it became too much. I guess I got frustrated. I felt like you were putting me aside as if I was something to play with."

"Wayne the last thing I want to do is play with y'all's hearts. And I know you and Safaree don't wanna play and break mines. Wayne I get where you are coming from but you made it harder on me last night. And I even left out on my date with Safaree and I know he is feeling some type of way" I said getting up.

"Well he can feel some type of way. I'm trying to get my women" said Wayne walking up and grabbing me by the waist. I giggled.

"Now where was all this confidence?" I asked.

"Hidden behind your beauty" he said kissing me. I kinda blushed. "Nicki I wanna have you as mine."

"Prove it to me then" I said.

"Now?" He asked.

"Yes" I answered. He put me against the wall kissing me deeply. I laughed kissing him back and my laugh soon turned into moans from Wayne's touch. He kissed me in a passionate way and I couldn't help but to feel as if I was melting in his trap. I just pushed him away.

"I accept your proof" I said catching my breathe. He laughed and kissed me.

"And I accept your acceptance." He said laughing at me. I laughed walking to the door.

"See you later for breakfast" I said leaving. I then went to Safaree's rooms. I went inside and heard him counting with little grunts, I seen him on the floor doing push ups. He had on basketball shorts. I could see his muscles and sweat. I took a seat on the bed and just waited for him to notice. While enjoying him flex in his workout. When he got up I seen his face get a surprised expression. I laughed.

"Sorry. I didn't see or hear you come in" he said wiping himself off. I laughed.

"It's fine"

"How long you been in here?" He asked.

"About ten minutes" I answered.

"Oh damn, I'm sorry Nicki" he said.

"It's fine. I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry about last night. I must of sounded harsh and rude. Especially after leaving you alone like that" I said standing.

"Yeah but I get it. It's just a lot on your mind" he said.

"Thanks" I said.

"And is there a reason why you have that on?" He asked smirking alittle. I laughed.

"Maybe but not really. I got up to exercise and after I got out the shower I felt like putting this on" I said going to the door.

"Oh well Nicki can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Yeah. What's up?"

"I love you" he said. I felt like those words hit me like a ton of bricks. That's a first I've heard it from him or either one of them period. I just smiled. "You don't have to say it back but I just hope you know" he said. "And " he said coming up to hug me. "You deserve that." I hugged him back smiling.

"Thanks" I said pulling away. "Breakfast will be soon. I'll meet you down" I said leaving out his room. I went back to mine and got dressed in a floral baby doll dress. I went down for breakfast and Rihanna was sitting there at the table with pancakes, eggs and bacon filled on plates. I sat down next to her.

"Did you think about anything last night?" She asked.

"Yeah, actually I did. And this morning" I answered.

"Hopefully you know. Elimination is tomorrow" she said.

"Yeah, I know. Rih is there a way we can make this longer?" I asked.

"No. The guys auditioned, we have schedules and you have things to do as soon as tomorrow night is over with" she said. I smacked my teeth. I fixed my plate and the guys then came down and sat with us.

"Um okay guys I've made a decision that I will be spending this last day with you both. Starting with Safaree. That way I can leave my night up to you Wayne." I said. He smiled. "This is y'all's last chance to prove to me who I really connect with and who is the one for me. I don't want any mistakes and I want you to give me all you've got. Without interrupting eachothers time. Deal?" I asked.

"Deal" they both said.

"Good. Now as soon as breakfast is over Safaree me and you will have our time." I said finishing my breakfast. I just hope everything gets clearer for me.