For the love of Nicki Minaj

The Guys:

Nas- Nas is the sweet and respectable man of women. He loves Nicki and has always wanted to be with her despite whoever he has been with at the time. Nicki and him have a lot of chemistry and begin to bond. She starts to get feelings for him as he discovers and loves her more.

Wayne- Has a big love for Nicki and will defend her through anything. He wants to be with her more and more every day and takes his time with her seriously. Yet he be hoeing around and Nicki isn't sure if he really is all for her.

Drake- Is sensitive and overprotective. Shows love and affection more than any other guy towards Nicki and tries the most hardest and cutest of ways to get close to her and her heart.

Willy (Monfret)- A sexy man but he is the type to be alittle disrespectful to a women, yet he knows just what to do to make her wanna be back on his side. Takes his own stuff more serious than the next person and doesn't really know what his limits are in certain situations.

Safaree- Always there for Nicki and tries to be the guys that is the typical perfect relationship to Nicki. Keeps Nicki to himself and gets jealous and sad, not knowing how to except it, when Nicki goes with another guy.

Dj Khaled- The laid back, let the women control everything type. Wants Nicki but barely shows any attention to win her over.

Big Sean- Cool and sexy. Takes Nicki into consideration and it wasn't a serious thing for him yet he begins to really like her and throughout the competition he goes all out with the other guys.

Romeo santos- Nicki can't understand what he is saying half the time because he speaks Spanish most the time and he isn't really there with the mindset to be with her.

Chris- He is a player and a ladies man. He is already with someone but Nicki doesn't find out til later in the competition. He lies to his girlfriend telling her that he has to go away on a trip.

Tyga- Thinks he is the better guy for Nicki and tries his best based on what his mama taught him, cuz he is a mamas boy, and Nicki doesn't really consider him apart but she lets him stay a while because of his knowledge and respect. She loves him but doesn't think they would be good unless he proves it.

Yg- A player and has girls here and there. Nicki doesn't see anything between him until he shows it later in the competition. He can act like a smooth ladies man but since Nicki is feeling him and is torn she rather a him man up and be there for her like she wants.

2chainz- Likes to say women are this and that yet Nicki always puts him in check in the most of ways. Him and Nicki have this relationship where they are always going head to head yet they have an attraction and Nicki doesn't go for it that long because that's all they are interested in and not the actual relationship.

Trey- Trey is a smooth cute boy. Yet Nicki sees how he is more into himself than he is into her. She tried to give him a chance but she sees how he already has found his real true love, himself.

Baby- Too old for Nicki to get with yet Nicki gives him a chance because he is sweet and sweeps her off her feet. Yet she begins to lose interest and he becomes too dull and played out for her.

Bow wow- Young and sexy to Nicki yet he just wants sex most the time and plays with Nicki more sexually. Barely is interested in her actually personality.

Rick Ross- Over Nicki's actual size limit yet she has feelings for his personality and not just his size. He shows her the most affection when she needs it and the guys aren't really showing it to her.

Lil herb- Nicki sees right through him and his actions. She knows he is just trying to impress the guys and soon plays with him and makes him leave the competition after a while through his fake love for her.

B.o.b- Sweet yet manly. Nicki and him have that love hate relationship and are attract like opposites. She considers him and takes interest hoping that they don't fight if he stays any longer.

French Montana- Not Nicki's type because he is too much for her. He acts too obsessed and she soon loses interest.

Parker- Likes to shower Nicki and wants to makes his way to her heart. Outdoes the guys when he can and is there for Nicki when she wants him to step up. Makes her laugh the most and she likes that.

Brinx- Knows what Nicki likes and dislikes. Treats her like a regular girl and shows her how a women should be treated and no less than that.

Charlamagne- Loves Nicki and is a fan. Nicki has met him before and is surprised by the way he treats her. They are fiends yet they cross that boundary for romance. She is confused on whether she wants him in the house and competition or not. He does everything he can to stay in and show Nicki how serious he is. Too serious.

Waka: the smooth talker and sensitive one towards Nicki. He lets her know how he feels about her and makes sure she and him are always close.

They all have a temper and get frustrated with eachother when it comes to competing for Nicki.

Tell me what you think, comment and vote. This is just a sample for now.