Ex's & Family are Challenging pt. 1

Nicki's POV:

I was up early watching tv when I get a knock on my bedroom door. I get out of bed slipping on my robe and open the door to see Nas. In his hand was a tray of pancakes, bacon and eggs with apple juice.

"Morning, I thought I would make you breakfast" he said.

"Awe, thank you. Come in" I said moving aside. He came in and put the tray on my desk as I shut my door.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked.

"Yeah. My pain has gone away. With that treatment and stuff I'm fine" I said eating a piece of bacon.

"That's good to hear" he said.

"Thanks. And thanks again for the words of roses. That was beautiful" I said.

"You're welcome. You know the whole gift thing was my idea first. Then the guys heard me ordering it and they went buck" he said.

"Really?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah but don't tell them i said anything. They tried it though".

"I won't. I guess you're putting the guys to work and not me" I said. He smiled.

"Well I will work for something I want" he said. I smiled and pulled him to me for a kiss.

"You're too sweet" I said pulling away.

"That kiss was too sweet" he said. We both laughed. I walked him out my room.

"Thanks Nas" I said. He nodded a smile and I went back into my room. I finished my breakfast and got dressed in a black one sided crop top and some light jean shorts. I picked out some matching guiseppi zutanis. I opened my door hearing a knock and it was my Ex August.

"Onikaaaaa" he said picking me up. I laughed and got down.

"August" I said cackling. "Why do you have to do that everytime you see me?" I asked.

"Because you so short and fine" he said. I laughed.

"Don't flatter yourself." I said grabbing my phone.

"He can't flatter himself" said Game walking in. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Oh so this nigga get a hug and I don't?" Asked August. I laughed.

"Cuz he gave me the right hug" I said walking out.

"I'll give you the right hug" he said following. I laughed.

"Y'all are funny" I said going downstairs with them. All my guys were lined up with Rihanna and my family.

"Hello guys" I said.

"Hello Onikaaaaa" said all the guys. I looked at them as they laughed and then looked at Rihanna laughing with Game and August.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Him" said Rih pointing to August. I hit his arm as he laughed harder. I shook my head cracking alittle laugh.

"Anyways I take it y'all's families left earlier. The challenge is to convince my family why you should be with me and you will be tested by my lovable ex's as well. I honestly wish y'all the best because my family is a handful" I said walking out the door. Everyone got into the limo and I was between both my ex's.

"So Nicki do you love guys with tattoos?" Asked Wayne.

"Why do you?" I asked flashing a smile.

"Because all of us have atleast one tattoo" he said. I smiled.