Traveling with no sleep

Nicki's POV:

I was listening to music on my iPhone the whole trip. We've been on the plane for about a good eight hours. It was a time difference between L.A and Hawaii. In L.A it is daytime right now. For Hawaii it is night time.

"Do you know what time it is?" I asked the driver.

"10:45 p.m ma'am" he said.

"Thank you" I said. The guys got into the car with me and we went to our hotel. "Okay guys I will spend days with you in groups but then leave all of you to spend some time with you individually and spend time with y'all." I said going inside with them. "Also Rihanna will be here in the morning to get y'all up to date with a schedule she worked out for us." I said walking to the clerks desk. "Hello, reservations for Onika" I said. The lady smiled checking the computer.

"Okay, here are your room keys and more information you need is in the room on the desk" she said.

"Thank you" I said giving the guys each a room key. "We are all at the top floor in a suite." I said. We went to the elevator and waited for it to open. When it did we stepped inside and I pressed the 12th floor button. "Nika are you still afraid of high levels in elevators?" Asked August half awake.

"Can't believe you remember but yeah. But I'm used to up to 15, anything more than that I panic" I said.

"Why you afraid of elevator heights?"asked Nas.

"One time me and my mom watched a scary movie together and the kids got stuck in the elevator and it was starting to drop cuz the rope was alittle cut and everysince then I was scared and I will be terrified and pissed as hell if I ever get stuck in one and it starts dropping" I said. The guys laughed alittle. The elevator stopped and we went to find our room numbers. "Well my room is in the back, hope you all sleep well and I will see you in the morning" I said going into my room.

Nas's POV:

I walked into my room and it had so much space. The bed was Hugh, bathroom all white and grated looking. I felt real comfortable.

Safaree's POV:

I liked the room but I wanted to be in the room with Nicki more than in my own room. I grabbed my room key and left out my room going to hers. I knocked, trying not to knock too loud.

"Safaree?" I heard her question. She opened the door and when I looked at her she was in some boy shorts and a tank.

"Um, sorry. Am I disturbing you?" I asked.

"No. I can't really sleep for first nights at hotels. I was just about to take a bath. Is there something wrong with your room?" She asked.

"No, not at all. I actually can't sleep in hotels for first nights right away either. And if I were really being honest I just wanted to be around you" I said.

"Oh" she said blushing with a smile, " well I guess you can keep me company tonight" she said grabbing my hand. She brung me inside and closed the door. Her tv was on BET but it was muted while her pink pill played her music. "I'm gonna go take my bath. You can watch tv until I get out and make yourself comfortable" she said. I nodded and sat on her bed taking off my shoes and my shirt. She went into her bathroom and stopped her water. I sat up and watched as she undressed. Her body was so perfect. Big ass. Big boobs. Small waist. Perfect hips. Skinny fit legs. She put her hair up and got into the tub.

"Oh Safaree can you bring my pink pill in here?" She asked.

"Sure" I said going into her bathroom with it.

"Just set it on the counter for me" she said. I did as she said and was about to walk out. "Wait" she said stopping me. "Come talk to me" she said.

"Um, okay" I said and took a seat on her toilet. "What's up?" I asked.

"I should be asking what's up with you" she said. I laughed.

"What do you wanna know?" I asked.

"What your drive is. What makes you wanna be with me" she said.

"Well you're more than just a beautiful body. You're very intelligent and the way you carry yourself is amazing. I just think that the way you are draws every guy to you and you know what you're worth and I like that." I said.

"I have flaws too" she said. I laughed.

"I know and I don't care. You're not bitchy all the time unless it's about that money or your career" I said.

Nicki's POV:

Hearing Safaree say how he feels is refreshing. I would like for my time with the guys to go like this. I would like to reach into both their minds and hearts.

"Well that's new" I said. "Not many people say that" I said.

"Well I'm an observer" he said. I laughed. I started bathing alittle more.

"If you're uncomfortable you can leave" I said.

"Nah I'm good. Plus I already seen the bottom part of you" he said. I laughed.

"True" I said. I stood and showered. I looked over at Safaree and seen him get a boner. I laughed turning off my water. I grabbed my towel stepping out.

"You are too sexy" he said. I laughed.

"So are you with those abs" I said rubbing on them. He chuckled. "Safaree I can't lie" I said walking into my room. He followed. "I'm really attracted to you and I know that if you stay any longer I will just wanna fuck you and not have any thought but that with my attraction.

"I feel the same and I have to say if I get my hands on you there won't be no stopping me at this point" he said coming closer to me. I bit my lip and kissed him. He kissed me back grabbing and holding my waist as my towel fell more off me. Walking me to my bed kissing me. I felt our attraction through the kiss and his pleasures that night.