Church aint for everyone

Nicki's POV:

Today is Sunday. Some Sundays I go to church and if I miss it I just pray. But today I am free and have time, so today I am going to take the guys to my church. I put on a pencil skirt with a white button up silk shirt and a black blazer to go with it. I put on black heels and some accessories. I went downstairs with my phone in hand and Rihanna stood with the guys with a suit on.

"You all look good" I said smiling.

"You look better" said Nas. I smiled.

"Alright let's go" I said. We all got into the limo and headed towards my church. The parking lot was already getting full and people were outside standing around and going in. We exited the limo and walked up to the church.

"You can go find a seat" I said. "And Rih save me a spot" I said going up to my pastor.

"Oh my Nika. It's so good to see you" she said hugging me.

"Thank you pastor" I said laughing at her excitement. She smiled.

"I see you have time on your hands again" she said.

"Yes I do. Seems like a good day to get a good healing in from The Lord" I said. She smiled.

"Glad to have you here today" she said. I smiled and walked back to the group. I seen Rih didn't do a good job of keeping me a seat. I was in the middle of Nas and Wayne. She was in the middle of Waka and Drake. Everyone else started getting to their seats and then church started. After just an hour maybe I seen Tyga on his phone along with Bow wow. Rih was putting on glasses and I knew damn well she was falling asleep. Baby was so into it and the other guys were just trying. I kept my mind on the preaching and singing. When everyone stood we bowed our heads in prayer and prayed. Then left. I was alittle upset at the guys actions yet church isn't for everyone. It's only when they need it that they will listen.

We go into the house and I change into sweats and a tank top. I went down for something to eat and the guys were  already adjusting their munchies. I went into my pantry and got me some beefaroni. I warmed it up and looked at the guys.

"Beefaroni, noodles, a sandwhich,  cereal" I said saying all that we were eating.

"You would think we would cook after having a cooking competition" said Wayne cracking up with the guys. I laughed.

"I would think that too" I said.

"So Nicki who gone be in ya room tonight?" Asked Drake.

"Oh um, well assume positions" I said. They lined up and I went in front of them and closed my eyes. I waited and they said they were ready. I went up and picked out a person. I looked and seen Safaree was the one I picked out. I smiled and went back to my food.

"It's gone be me next" said Tyga.

"Yeah don't be so sure about that" I said walking out. "Get ready for elimination" I said. I went upstairs and changed into a dress. I came back and the guys were all lined up. I sighed and smiled.

"Guys I started out with 23 of you guys and now I have ten of you. About to be eight." I said. "Wayne and Nas" I said. They had a nervous look come on their face. "Come get your hearts" I said laughing. They smiled and got theirs.

"Made my ass real nervous" said wayne. I laughed.

"Sean and waka" I said. "Come get your hearts" I said smiling and giving them to them. "Tyga and bow wow"  I said. They smiled. "Sadly y'all are going home" I said.

"Wait why?" Asked Tyga.

"Well y'all both are young to me. I think y'all can have more than me with someone else. And today you didn't pay attention to church. You were on your phones" I said.

"I was trying to avoid bow wow " he said.

"I was bored and it's Shad!" He said.

"Nigga ya name is bow wow" he said. "Thanks for the opportunity Nicki" he said hugging me.

"On the bright side you smell nice" I said. He laughed leaving.

"Bye bow" I said.

"Shad" he said walking away.

"His name is Bow wow" I said giving Safaree, Char and Baby their hearts. They laughed.

"Alright guys. I want y'all to think about this and that is can you dance" I said, "don't comment!" I said quickly. "Just think about it because tomorrow will be fun" I said. Safaree followed me upstairs and undressed. I watched tv and sat on the bed with Safaree.

"So how serious is church to you?" He asked.

"At a medium" I said.

"And you just needed an excuse to get rid of those two" he said. I smiled.

"Maybe" I said. "But hey, I know they annoyed y'all too. Plus it was about time they left because they had a few lies in they detector test" I said.

"True I mean I don't care who goes home, just as long as I'm here at the end of the day with you" he said. I smiled. He got closer.

"And I mean here" he said. I bit my lip as he kissed me. I pulled him closer and he moved the covers over us.

Tbc....

Another update coming soon today