FINAL ELIMINATION

Nicki's POV:

Today is the big day and I'm so nervous. I know who I want and I really just hope I'm not making the wrong decision. It's almost time for the elimination and I really just feel like passing out. My heart is pounding and I feel short of breathe. I don't want to break anyone's hearts let alone make the wrong choice. Rihanna came into the room.

"You ready?" She asked. I looked at her feeling nervous and nauseous.

"Yeah" I said looking at myself in the mirror.

Safaree's POV:

I am down by the beach on a deck and suddenly it starts to rain. I really am just hoping Nicki picks me as her guy and not Wayne. I feel complete with her and if I don't leave with her tonight I know things won't be the same for me.

Wayne's POV:

After talking to Nicki yesterday I feel as though we got close last minute yet I don't think that is a good thing. All I know is that I want her as mine and not Safaree's. And if I leave this island without her I will be heartbroken and crushed. We've done everything we could and now it's in Nicki's hands.

Nicki's POV:

Walking to the beach it started raining. And the more I walked the more soaked I got. And the more soaked I got the more nervous I got. And it was all because I kept getting closer and closer to the guys and more nervous. Mack stood there with one heart and yet there was two guys standing there. Rih stood by my side and I looked at both Wayne and Safaree. I could see we were all nervous.

"Rih and Mack you may go and wait in my room" I said.

"Nicki are you serious?" She asked.

"Yes" I said taking the heart out of Mack's hand. They did as I said and left. I looked down and back at the guys. "This was not the best nor the easiest decision I've ever made and I've never been more unsure and nervous in my life. Wayne I've never been with a guy who had a child. Yet I feel something between us and I can't deny that I don't wanna be with you because I do. And Safaree you and me have more in common than any other guy I've ever been with. And you're what I've been looking for yet you're not a challenge. With you both I have more to explore" I said tearing up alittle. "I really just hope I'm making the right decision when I say I'm going to have to go with..." I said stopping myself. I held the heart up and showed the guys. "Wayne I'm going with you".

He smiled and took in a deep breathe. "Safaree I hope the best for you and I want you to keep doing you. You're a great person and I will always still have you to be loved with and by" I said as he came to me.

"Yeah, thanks" he said. I hugged him tightly.

Safaree's POV:

I'm heartbroken that Nicki didn't choose me like I wanted but I have to keep my head up and I hope that in the future we can become something and she will realize I was the right choice all along. I waved and hugged them both goodbye and went up to the hotel to pack.

Wayne's POV:

After Safaree left I felt bad cuz that's my boy but I'm more happy and relieved for myself because I got the women I wanted and been working hard to win over. I hugged Nicki and kissed her over and over deeply. Now I get to stay and leave with her no matter what.