first challenge

Nicki's POV:

I woke up in my bed and looked to my right just to see all the guys pictures hanging on the wall with their names.

"which one is the right one?" I asked getting up and going to my bathroom. I freshened and got ready for the day. While getting ready I was guessing that all the guys were already up.

Rihanna's POV:

I walk into the house and see guys eating, talking and lounging around.

"Sup lil mama" said Waka. I shook my head laughing and going up to Nicki's room and seeing if she was up. She was on her bed and putting on her heels.

"Hey Nika" I said walking in and shitting the door behind me.

"Hey Rih" she said, "are the guys up?" I asked.

"Yep. Eating, talking" I say. "Do you like anyone yet?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

"I'm not gonna say anything yet" she said.

"Yeah but I know who likes you and who you like" I said smiling back at her.

"Who?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"You like Waka, Safaree, Wayne, Nas, Tyga, Baby and maybe Charlemagne. But even if you did like Char he sure as hell likes you" she said.

"Yeah well maybe. But if anything I have a feeling most the guys here won't make a cut." She said fixing herself in the mirror.

"And that's why we came up with this for you, now get ready" I said going to the bathroom.

Wayne's POV:

I am Lover for Nicki. She calls me lover and I think that's better than another guy name here because I am going to be her lover. Besides Char being called her bae, but to us he called fool. Maybe to Nicki too because she gave him those two names. Anyways I know I'm going to be chosen by Nicki. I get ready with the rest of the guys. Word is that today is the first challenge and someone is still going to go home everyday. Everyday there is a challenge and if someone doesn't do good, they gone. I finish getting ready before time is up and before Nicki comes down.

Champion's POV:

I finish getting ready and sit in the waiting room with the rest of the guys that are ready for today. More guys come before time is up and a few moments after everyone is done Nicki comes out her room with Rihanna. She was wearing a some white jeans with black heels and a leather jacket with a nice looking shirt. Accessories on her and everything. I swear when she came down I could smell her perfume and it smelled so good on her.

"Hello guys" she said smiling. We all said hey with a cheer. She laughed. "Okay today is your first challenge. And if some of you didn't know-"

"Yet everyone in the world knows" said Rihanna. Nicki gave her a look then giggled.

"Anyways, I love a lot of things. But my top five are music, food, family, driving and things about me " she said with a smile. "Today we are all driving. So let's go!" She said going out the door. We all got excited and into the limo. Sitting next to Nicki was Sean and Nas (Risky and Chance). Rihanna sat on the other side of Nas as I sat on the other side of her. The other guys sat around.

Broski's POV:

I was directly across from Nicki and i already am noticed by her and now I want to stand out by her more.

"So explain this challenge to us Nicki" I said with a smile. She sat up laughing a little.

"Well I love driving so I am taking all of you to a race track and you will all have race against me then have a race with all of yourselves. Whoever wins gets a prize" she said.