No love

Nicki's POV:

Today was the day I had to spend with August and I'm just really curious to see if he changed or not. I left out my room with some short shorts, a pink half shirt and some guiseppi zutani sneaks on. I seen August sitting at a table and waiting for me.

"Morning baby" he said getting up to hug and kiss me. He then pulled out my chair and let me sit down. He then sat next to me and the waiter asked us what we wanted.

"Can I get the bacon, scrambled eggs, ham, hash brown and chocolate chip pancakes?" I asked giving back my menu, "and with hot chocolate". I added.

"Sure, and for you sir?" He asked August.

"I'll get just regular pancakes, bacon and eggs." He said. The waiter nodded and left.

"So what do you have planned for me today?" I asked.

"Well I thought about just us and jet skiing. Then the nice picnic and we can chill and later the dinner" he said.

"Sounds nice" I said. Our waiter then came with our food.

"Yeah. I think we will love it" he said as we started eating.

"Well I always enjoy water and skiing." I said.

"Good. Now you'll enjoy it with me" he said smiling. I smiled back. We finished our food then went to the loading doc. There was a women waiting there and when we approached her she explained how everything works and safety rules. I undressed out my clothes and was left in my swimsuit. I then put on my vest.

"Are you gonna share one?" She asked. I just looked at August.

"Nah" he answered. We then got onto our jet skis and started driving away from the doc to a wider part of the ocean.

"I will race you" he said.

"Bring it then" I said starting to speed more like him. We were speeding more and more farther out the ocean and I started laughing when he splashed water in his eye and slowed down.

We then started heading back and raced back close by the doc. I turned off my engine and let it stay still in the middle of the ocean. He came next to me and did the same.

"Still got it" he said.

"No nigga, I still got it" I said.

"I was talking about you" he said laughing. I laughed along feeling embarrassed."Cute" he said smiling at me. I smiled and felt like I was blushing. "I miss you" he said. My smile faded and I just looked at him. "Nicki I'm sorry about what happened with me and putting my career before us. I didn't know what I had."

"August you know I'm here to save you. Me and your job, we ain't the same boo. And you know I used to hate it when you would leave me. I mean you would love it then you would leave it. And you were so fucking conceited. You couldn't treat me like you treat them. For once I was once a ten ten. You fronted infront of everyone saying we was just friends. You can't front, like this ain't what you feelin. You couldn't even let your guard down and I'm just like what do you want?"

"All I want is you. I'm not even conceited like that no more and you are and will always be a ten" he said.

"August... I can't. I can't even take this date seriously. You work too much and don't put effort into having a personal life."

"Baby I was working on my career so we could be better and have better things and a life together"

"That's the thing, you expected me to wait and I wasn't willing to do that" I said.

"Nicki I know that you want a guy who gives you their attention and I'm here now." He said.

"August I'm trying to date someone new and start something new. Not explore something that could possibly not be worth anymore of my time. I'm 31 and I want something better and what I deserve." He just stayed quiet.

"Okay I admit you deserve better but Nicki I know and I know that you know what we had was special. Remember when I said that we not together but you mine? And I still mean that. It's just hard to give up a great person with everything a guy could ask for and to think I never showed much attention to you while working on my job, it's sad and I regret it." He said.

"I know. August you know I love you. Listen we have always been cool through every break up and if it's fate that we need to be together then we will end up together at some point in time"

"Yeah I have a feeling that time isn't now or anytime soon. I used my chance" he said. I laughed.

"Just hope there is another one" I said laughing with him this time. I leaned over and kissed him. He seemed shock.

"This is why I can't keep myself away from you after we break up" he said. I laughed.

"Whatever."

"So what now?" He asked.

"You don't necessarily have to leave. I can just eliminate you" I said laughing.

"Haha, well before I go I want a date with my ex" he said. I laughed.

"Sure thing" I said. We started our jet skis back up and went back to the loading doc. August took me out for our picnic and then we went back to my room to chill.

"I don't feel like eating out." I said changing.

"I don't either" he said checking me out on the slide.

"I see you lookin witcha lookin ass" I said. He started laughing.

"Hell yeah" he said. I laughed dressing in a tank top and some shorts I sleep in saying 'BUNZ HUN' on the back.

"You gonna stay with me for the night?" I asked.

"If you want" he said.

"I'll take that as a yes"

"Yeahhh" he said coming and sitting next to me on the bed.

"I hope you know I missed you too friend" I said. He smiled.

"No matter what I love you Nicki. More than a friend. Just as a person" he said. I smiled.

"Same with me August" I said. I turned on the tv and we chilled and talked more for the night.

There's a chapter next after this that I will update. After the first person comments and tells me their ready for it I will update it