Jump off

Nicki's POV:

I was moving into my beach house. It is also being the house that me and the guys could all get to know eachother in. With my career I haven't been dating much or getting the romance that I needed. So I came up with a competition to get with me. Twenty-four guys will all be here and I won't know exactly who they are. I had my friends pick who they thought would be perfect for me and today is the day I see.

I have my body guard (Mack) to protect me and other body guards around the house just in case anything popped off with me and the guys in the house. My assistant and friend (Rihanna) is here to help me pick and choose who I think should be eliminated when it comes time at the end of the day. My friends live next door so when I need them around I can have them. Rihanna will also be with the girls next door. I'm in a twelve bedroom house and it is really big. Being in Cabo San Lucas has it's ups. I just can't wait to meet the guys.

I get settled in when Rihanna comes in and greets me with the other girls.

"Nicki you need something cute and sexy to wear" said Candice.

"Candy you know I will wear anything sexy and low cut with a lot of exposure" I said laughing.

"Aye Nic, you nervous?" Asked my friend K. Michelle.

"Sorta, are y'all sure you picked the right guys for me?"

"We picked the guys we knew you liked and that you gave us a description on as far as being okay for you goes" said Ciara. I looked in my closet and sighed.

"Okay, I guess. And y'all gonna be at the concert tonight I'm going to give them?" I asked.

"Yep" they said. "Then come back here and sorta party with you and your guys just too rub in your face how good we are" said Angela. I rolled my eyes at her comment.

"Whatever." I said.

"Alright I guess we better get ready. Plus I need to go with Ciara to get the cars and make sure they pick up the guys at the airport" said Rih getting up.

"Alright, bye you guys. See you later" I said leading them out the door. I went back upstairs and started to get ready.

After showering and everything I play my pink pill as I did alittlw of my makeup and hair. I got a chromatin red skirt with a Chanel belt and choker and a black harness with some guiseppi zanotti boots. I straightened my hair one last good time and got on my phone looking at the time. Mack came to my door and said he would be waiting out in the car. I looked in the mirror and sorta prayed. I am nervous. I grabbed my phone and purse leaving out the door.

Mack started driving to the arena club where I would give the guys a performance. They were gonna be in the VIP section of the club and I was anxious just to see the faces. Walking inside the club I hear cheers and screaming fans. I wave, smile and sign autographs as I walk by. Mack escorts me inside and I see my girls.

"Damn you are sexy" said Rihanna. I laugh.

"Thank you" I said.

"Here's your mic" she said handing it to me. I take it and give it to the dj to make sure it worked well with his studio.

"You ready?" Asked Candice.

"Yeah" I said taking my mic back. They make me laugh so I could calm my nerves. The dj announces my name and I began to walk on stage and look to the crowd, including the VIP section...