Only ten left

Nicki's POV:

Me and the guys were all dancing and having drinks. Rihanna showed up with the girls alittle after we were inside.

"Are you happy there is only ten guys left now?" Asked Rih.

"Yeah" I said. "But watch how the guys are gonna fight to be in the room with me every night" I said laughing.

"Girl you know you need to get rid of?" She said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Tyga, baby, and bow wow." I said.

"Rih this is about me. Not you" I said.

"I know because if it was up to me they would've been gone and I would of chosen Drake out of all of them" she said.

"Too bad he's here for me" I said. We just continued dancing and the guys each wanted a dance. I picked this club because they don't play slow songs. Just songs you can turn up to. Plus if a slow song played I wouldn't know how to deal with it and ten guys. We spent another two hours at the club then left before it was too late.

"I wanna give you one last option. I wanna give you one last chance" I sang going inside the house.

"We going to the house" said Angela. Rihanna was nearly drunk.

"Okay bye" I said closing the door.

"Well that was fun" I said to the guys. "Now there is ten guys. I know y'all competition is about to really step up and so is my level of sexiness." I said. They each got excited. "And each night I will pick a guy to be in my room. Now I'm just picking a guy." I closed my eyes and covered them with my hands. "I need you to all line up and mix yourself. I will randomly touch a guy." I said. "Just tell me when you ready" . After a few seconds they each said ready.

"You all lined up?" I asked walking up. "I will touch all of you but I will pull who I want" I said laughing. I kept my eyes closed still and touched the guys. I heard them laugh. I knew where I touched bow wow and Tyga. Neither one deserves to be in my room. Plus I think they had lot to drink. I finally pulled a guy by their shirt and opened my eyes. I picked Char. I laughed.

"Alright. Apparently Char is first" I said. I pulled him by his shirt and started going up to my room.

"You were hoping I'd pick you" I said sitting on my bed.

"Why wouldn't I not ?" He asked. I laughed. He smiled and sat down. I started taking off my shoes.

"Just make yourself comfortable" I said going to my bathroom. I came back out with a silk and short see thru robe on. I seen he had off his shirt and pants.

"Don't you look sexy" he said.

"Same to you" I said. I them thought to myself, "hey wanna do something funny?" I asked.

"Yeah, what?" He asked.

"Come with me" I said. I took his hand and went down stairs. I seen the guys in the kitchen and eating. "Don't mind me. I just got hungry" I said looking in the fridge. I felt like everyone's eyes were on me. I turned and they tried to act normal. Wayne then walked up to me.

"Can I come up instead of him?" He asked in my ear. I laughed.

"Get picked tomorrow and definitely" I said. I grabbed Char's hand and went upstairs. Walking into the room he grabbed my ass.

"Sorry, reflex" he said. I laughed.

"Yeah right. Always the one to want to touch" I said.

"And I was always the one to want you" he said. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Nicki put me out the friend zone" he said.

"Why should I?" I asked.

"I know you like me. Otherwise I wouldn't still be here" he said.

"Okay you got me. But you still in a competition" I said.

"Not a problem with me. Imma be the one to win" he said. I smiled.

"Prove it by winning, yet at the end of the day I will always be the one to decide." I said and went to lay down. He followed.

"I know you like my abs" he said. I laughed.

"Ugh Char you keep trying me" I said.

"Ain't that what I'm here for. To try you" he said. I shook my head.

"Nigga I know you did not just turn this into something sexual" I said smiling. He laughed.

"Just a little" he said. He then leaned over to me. "But you like it" he said.

"And how do you figure that?" I asked. He kissed my lips pulling me to him and I kissed back. I was then laid on my back and he got on top of me. He untied my robe and kissed my stomach. I laughed softly . Then I watched as he went down and I moved.

"Not with you" I said and laid down.

"Awe, that's messed up." He said. I laughed.

"Night Char" I said. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Night Nicki" he said. I was surprised. We might be friends but I see how serious he is.

-At this point who do you think should Nicki be considering?