The lie detector

Nicki's POV:

I got up and took a shower. I walked out the bathroom wrapped in a towel and went to my closet. I looked around for the perfect outfit. Something sexual that will get the guys to confess something for today. Yes, I am giving a lie detector test. I want a man who I can trust and what's better than finding out from a lie detector. I have the one and only professional coming in today. I finally picked out a black and gold Chanel harness top and black and gold matching tights. I got a text from Rihanna saying the living room was all set up. I smiled and finished getting ready. I put on my black lace up heels and went downstairs. I seen the guys standing around with Rih.

"Hey everyone" I said. They all greeted me back.

"Nicki what is this for?" Asked Chris. I smiled.

"Today you will all be given a lie detector test" I said. I seen the guys react.

"Oh my lord" said Bow wow.

"Don't be nervous yet." I said. Rih then went inside behind the curtain and came back out with the person giving the test. "I'm sure you all know Maury" I said. The guys were in shock. I laughed with Rih.

"Guys it's just a simple lie detector on whatever Nicki wants to ask you." He said.

"So who's first?" I asked. No one spoke. "Well I'll start from whoever" I said.

"I'll go first" said Drake.

"Then me" said Safaree. Nas and Wayne then volunteered. I smiled.

"Well let's get started, Rih make sure they stay away in the other room. And whoever goes do not go back to the guys and say anything. Rih will be watching." I said.

"Not only her" said Angela walking in. I smiled.

"And Angela" I said. I took Drake to the back with me and Maury. Maury put the patches on his head and told me I could start.

I went down my list of questions. After Drake it was Safaree. Nas then wayne then waka and everyone else just went knowing they didn't have a choice. The guys were all done and I waited for Maury to give me the results. He finally was done and gave them back to me.

"Thank you so much" I said hugging him. He hugged me back.

"Welcome. Glad I could help" he said. He packed up his things and left.

"Come to the living room" I shouted. Everyone came and took a seat in the living room. Angela and Rih took a seat somewhere.

"This should be good" said Rih. I laughed.

"These results are... Well results" I said looking at the paper. The guys laughed alittle. I sighed and read.

"Okay. So I asked if anyone of you have lied to me about anything so far. Everyone but Chris, Parker and Brinx have passed that." The guys seemed relieved and nervous.

"I asked if you have ever cheated in a relationship. Everyone but Chris passed that" I said. "I asked if you will ever cheat if you were in a relationship with me. Everyone passed that, obviously the answer was no" I said.

"I then asked if you want to have kids. Everyone passed that one." 

"Nicki can I say the results?" Asked Rih.

"No. Next question" I said. I laughed with everyone. "You know you just wanna be nosey. I'm going through everything so chill" I said. She nodded. " I then asked if you already had kids. Everyone passed that" .

"I asked if y'all were married." I looked up from my paper. "Two of you are" I said. I was kinda hurt.

"Who is?" Asked Rih. I just looked at her. Both Rih and Angela read the paper. The guys just looked at eachother.

"Wow" they said sitting down.

"I asked if you are in a relationship. Chris , bow wow and Parker failed" I said. I shook my head. "I asked if y'all have baby mama drama. Everyone passed that. 

Wayne and Nas we gone need to talk about that" I said winking. They laughed.

"I asked if you just see me as sex. Chris, bow wow, Parker , Brinx, and Tyga you all failed." I said shaking my head. "Tsk, tsk, tsk" I did with my teeth.

"I asked if you would ever lie to me on something minor. Everyone passed that. Then I asked major. Chris, Parker and Brinx you failed once again" I said, "and finally I asked if you all really loved me." I put the paper down and looked at everyone. "You all passed" I said smiling.

Rihanna and Angela stood.

"I see guys going home in the future" said Angela.

"Well the future is now." I said. "Chris, Brinx and Parker you are all dismissed" I said.

"That lie detector is rigged" said Chris.

"Nigga shut up, it was from Maury." Said Rihanna.

"Chris you are in a relationship, you just see me as sex, you lied and are a liar and you got kids of your own. Nigga be gone!" I said. "And Brinx and Parker I'm so disappointed. Y'all are both married" I said.

"Yeah, sorry Nicki" said Brinx. They all left.

"Take notes. I will find out some shit about y'all."

"Nicki we knew about Chris. Every night he would be on the phone with some chick he would say is his sister but we knew wasn't" said Tyga.

"Yeah, well I don't care." I said. "But" I said with a smile. "There is now ten guys in the house!" I said excitedly. They each jumped up cheering. I laughed with Rih and Angela. "But I have to say this one thing. Bow wow and Tyga, y'all are on probation because y'all did lie too but y'all's weren't as major or a lot like theirs" I said. They nodded.

"Nicki we should celebrate" said Waka.

"Oh we are. Who wants to go to the club?" I said. They cheered and we all left. I told Rihanna and Angela to get the other girls and meet us.

TBC...