Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I found myself smiling on the drive home. I hadn't been this happy since Adam and I were together, you know before he cheated on me. I pulled up into the driveway to see something nobody should ever see, Niall and Emily kissing on his car.

"Please, no PDA!" I yelled slamming the car door. Niall pulled away and unwrapped his arms from her body to turn around glaring at me. I just smiled back at him, wanting to punch his pretty boy face.

"I'll see you later, babe." He kissed Emily's cheek and watched as she got into HIS car and drive off down the road.

"Babe now is it?" I commented, he turned toward me and rolled his eyes. "Why did she just take your car?"

"She had to go to work." He answered.

There was an awkward silence between the both of us, this has never occurred. I kept avoiding him, not wanting to meet his eyes. He just glared at me the whole time, burning a whole into my head, with his bright blue eyes.

"We'll, I'm going to-" I stepped away from the car only to be cut off mid sentence.

"Can we talk?" Niall breathed out following me to the front door.

I turned around to look at him deciding if I really wanted to talk to him. "I guess."

I unlocked the door to find an empty house. I set the keys on the front room table and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I flopped myself onto the bed and Niall sat across from me in my desk chair.

He ran his fingers through his hair, like something was bothering him.

"Well?" I was getting annoyed, ever since I saw him and Emily outside just now.

"So, Emily and I are dating." He looked up from the ground to meet my eyes for the first time.

"Wow, like it's not obvious from that snog the two of you just had." I spat back.

"Olivia," He paused making sure he held my gaze. "I think I love her." I found my eyes and mouth looking the same, wide open.

"No, you can't love her Niall!" I was almost in tears, I didn't think their relationship was that serious already.

"Why not?" He looked agitated now, like my comment sparked something that shouldn't of been lit up.

"You just can't Ni, she's not who you think she is. Just please trust me, you can't." I pleaded with him now, on the edge of the bed.

"No! Give me a good reason why I shouldn't love her?!" He stood up now from the chair, this isn't good.

"Niall just calm dow-"

"No, don't tell me to calm down! I just told you I love her and you tell me that she's not who I think she is? What kind of rubbish is this?!"

"You have to trust me Niall!" I stood up from the bed now moving closer to him.

"I can't Olivia, until you give me a good reason." His eyes were piercing mine, his gaze burned.

"I can't Niall." I looked down now, ashamed. I knew I couldn't tell him because then Emily would find out. She threatened me not to tell a soul, and I haven't.

"Dammit Olivia what is wrong with you? Why can't you bloody tell me? I love her and you're telling me not to, well why not? Why is it so hard for you to accept that I'm happy?" He yelled at me, making me cringe.

"I know you're happy, and I'm happy for you. It's not you though. I-I just can't tell you. I'm sorry Niall, you just have to trust me on this one! Please, Ni." He shook his head, looking anywhere but me. His eyes were glassy and he clenched his jaw multiple times.

"Niall, please. Trust me, your best friend that grew up with you, not some girl from London that you just met." I felt my voice crack and a lump formed in my throat. The tears pierced my eyes and threatened to flow. I didn't stop them, they furiously ran down my face.

"You know Olivia, I thought we were best friends that tell each other everything. Now I'm not so sure if we're even friends anymore." His voice was soft and tender, but the words were killing me. "I can't trust you when you can't give me a legit reason. I don't know why you don't like Emily, she's perfect and kind, she's like a dream-"

"No, Niall! She's not! She's a horrible person, please just trust me. I don't want to see you get hurt." He just shook his head at my comment.

"See I think that you're jealous, and it really hurts the way you talk about my girlfriend like she's the devil."

"But she is-" I felt a burning sensation on my left cheek and the next thing I knew I was in the floor. He hit me, he's never ever done that. My cheek was throbbing now. I watched from the floor as he said one last thing to me.

"Don't you ever talk about her like that again, bitch! You have no right to, you jealous cunt! Stay the fuck away from Emily and I!" He yelled so loud that I'm pretty sure all the neighbors heard. He ran out of my bedroom slamming each door he went through, making his point more than clear.

I got up, locked my bedroom door and headed for the window. I watched with tears streaming down my face as my so called best friend stormed down the street to his house, just like so many times before. This time, I wasn't so sure he'd come back.

A/N: Please don't hate me!! I hope you felt the pain that Olivia felt in this chapter, but don't worthy everything will work out...hopefully. Hope you liked this chapter!

THE MORE COMMENTS/VOTES/READS, THE FASTER THE UPDATE!!

COMMENT CHALLENGE:

1. Would you rather have Zayn hold your hand when you get a tattoo or let you pick out his new tattoo?

2. Would you rather go ice skating with Niall or sledding with Liam?

thank you for everyone who has read and commented on our story, it means a lot and makes us smile! So thanks, and have a great day!

Bye lovelies xxx