Chapter 24

Chapter 24

I sat down on the comfy leather couch enjoying the peacefulness and the ability to really take a breather from it all. Life was crazy at the moment, with my fashion career exploding and everything with the boys. All in all, the craziness is fun.

Last night was...okay. Harry and I sleeping in the same bed was not what I intended to do while living at his flat. Luckily, Harry was a gentleman about the whole thing and didn't make it a big deal. We said goodnight to each other and that was all. I pulled out my phone, checking my Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. I heard him walk into the living room where I was, but didn't look up from my phone.

"Would you like some tea, love?" I heard him opening the cabinets and retrieving the packets of Yorkshire. I simply nodded, acknowledging his question. He chuckled and continued working.

A text popped up on my screen sending a shiver through my body. I got at least two texts from her each day, and they were devastating. I sighed reading the message over and over again.

"Hey bitch, hope your day is terrible and I hope I just made it worse you stupid ugly cunt!"

I sighed, feeling annoyed. When will she stop, is it ever going to end? I'm completely over it, and her immature text messages. I am better than her, and I won't let her get to me today. Of course when I was having a good day she had to go and ruin it. I felt the leather cushion be pressed down with a body sitting down next to me.

"What's wrong?" Harry cooed. He ran his fingers through my hair moving a strand away from my face. I sighed not wanting to talk about Emily, I've kept the whole situation bottled up.

"Nothing, Harry." I breathed out shakily turning my head the other way so I couldn't look at him.

He snatched my phone out of my hands before I could even pull away. I climbed over him trying to get it back, but I was held back by his free arm.

I watched him as he read the text. Of course, the number was under 'Unknown' so he didn't know who it was. His face dropped and I stopped trying to reach for my phone. I sat back down where I was and stared at my lap trying to keep the tears in. The blinking technique wasn't working as a few tears spilled out.

"Who is sending you these messages." His voice was stern and deep and his jaw was clenched. I shook my head feeling a lump in my throat form. "Olivia, who?" The seriousness was very noticeable in his tone.

He turned my chin up facing him so I was forced to make eye contact. "I-I can't tell you." Was all I could say.

"Why not?" He looked confused but still talked with a concerned tone. I knew I've been hurting him by not telling him this whole time. You could just see it in his eyes, pain and guilt. I wonder what mine looked like...

"I'll get hurt if I ever tell anyone." I would, if anyone knew that it was Emily sending me these messages, she'd turn my life into even more of a living hell.

"Tell me now, Olivia. Please? You won't get hurt because I'm here for you. I'll protect you from anything. Tell me." His voice was a bit softer now, his eyes pleading.

I weighed the situation in my head and realized I had no choice. I trust Harry. "Swear on your life you won't tell a soul?" He nodded, taking my hands and protected them with his large ones.

"I promise, Olivia." He kissed my forehead, letting his warm lips linger on my skin for a few seconds.

"It's Emily." I breathed out, feeling extremely relieved. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Niall's Emily?" I nodded. "Why would she-"

"She's been like this to me for two years now, she thought that I liked Niall and so she wanted him. She told me to stay away from him so that she could have him. That's what I did, that's why Niall and I aren't that close anymore, and that's why I hate Emily." I had cut him off rambling a bit, but getting everything off my chest felt amazing. I took a deep breath letting him digest everything.

After clearly thinking it over in his head he finally nodded. "I believe you."

"You do?" My eyes lit up and a small smile tugged at my lips. I wasn't alone in this battle anymore.

"Yeah, she always seemed like a twat to me, it all makes sense now." He smiled.

"Good, I think." I didn't really know what else to say, now what happens?

"This has been going on for two years?" I nodded. "We have to do something."

I shook my head. "We can't, if she finds out I told you, she'll murder me!"

"What's her problem? She already has Niall, why is she still mean to you?"

"That's the million dollar question." I answered back. "The worst part is, Niall thinks she's an angel."

**** **** **** **** ****

I explained everything to Harry, about all the stuff that happened ever since that day she came to live with us in Mullingar. It was a lie, all of it, just a way to get Niall and to separate me from the picture. It was cruel and she ruined my friendship with him.

"Sometimes I wonder to myself, what did I do to deserve this? Why did Niall and I have to be separated? Everything happens for a reason, maybe we weren't meant to be best friends anymore. It just doesn't make sense. She's this dirty slut who probably sleeps around with everyone judging by how she's at a different club every night. Why can't Niall see that? Why can't he see that she's using him?" I let it all out to him, feeling relieved now. Harry was a great listener.

"You know what we have to do?" Harry finally said, after taking in everything I had told him.

"What?" I was actually curious as to know what he had in mind.

I was now in a different position, my head was resting on his lap and my legs were extended over the end of the couch. It was quite comfortable looking up at him.

"We need to catch her red handed so we can show Niall how evil she really is!" He was smiling from ear to ear but he seemed so serious.

I just laughed at him, his idea seemed so cliché, like it came out of a movie, and the way he said it too!

"How do you suppose we do that?" I wrinkled my forehead, and he cocked his eyebrow up giving me a devious smile.

A/N: Oohh cliffy!! I told you this chapter would make up for the crappy last one ;) So...what did you all think?? 

COMMENT CHALLENGE:

1. WYR go swimming with the boys or have a campfire and sing songs?

2. WYR choose all of their outfits for an interview or have them choose your outfit for shcool?

PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU TO FOLLOW @1Ds_angels ON TWITTER. THEY HELP PEOPLE OVERCOME SUICIDE AND CUTTING WITH THE HELP OF 1D! THEY ARE A GREAT ACCOUNT WITH A BUNCH OF FOLLOWERS AND THEY GIVE ADVICE TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS IT! PLEASE COMMENT TELLING ME THAT YOU FOLLOWED AND I WILL WRITE A SPECIAL COMMENT FOR YOU IN THE NEXT CH. PLEASE...okay I'm done.

25 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE.

Okay, bye lovelies. I hope you enjoy this chapter! xx