Chapter 16

I would rather have Harry sing Change My Mind to me, and I would rather go to Disneyland with Louis!! Enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 16

*Niall's POV*

I walked with my hand in her's down the street to the Collins'

house. That was the best date I've ever had. It was a combination of emotions, from nervous to excited to happy to laughing a ton. It was great, and I know she enjoyed it as well. Her smile lit up and made butterflies in my stomach, I'm falling for her pretty fast. She's just...incredible.

I stopped on the porch of the front door. She turned toward me and smiled wide, her cheeks were a hint of pink and her strawberry scent was very noticeable. That's how close I was to her. I decided to use Harry's tip, always kiss on the first date.

"I had fun tonight, Emily. Would you like to do this again?" I was hovering over her now, our bodies almost touching.

She didn't say anything. She bit down on her bottom lips, ugh she was so cute!

I reached up and rested my hand on her right cheek using my thumb to caress her jaw line. She smiled more and her blushing was becoming more apparent, I loved how I made her nervous. I slowly leaned down and watched as her eyes started to close. I brushed my lips onto her's before crashing them together.

The kiss quickly got heated when she wrapped her arms around my neck and ruffled my hair. She pulled me by the neck further into her and I gripped her waist tighter. Our bodies were squished together and I had now pushed her up against the front door.

I pulled away breathless and saw her chest rising and falling quickly. That was an amazing kiss. She smiled, her face red from the moment and her hair slightly tangled.

"I would love to. Good night, Niall." She pecked my lips once more before slipping inside the house. I found myself outside on the front porch, smiling like an idiot to myself. That's when I realized she answered my question, which made me smile wider.

These are the moments we live for.

*Olivia's POV*

It had been a long night, I couldn't really sleep after I saw what had unfolded. I had been sitting on my couch on the window sill when I noticed two figures on the porch. I looked closely, Niall and Emily snogging right there. I turned my head away in disgust, this was ridiculous. Well she got Niall, will she leave me alone now?

I feel like he is slipping away from me, each day he spends with Emily. I'm jealous that she gets to always see him. We haven't talked in almost 24 hours, usually he sends a text. Yet I got nothing...

**** **** **** ****

I woke up the next morning realizing we had a few days off school for holiday. Now I can sleep all day without having to go to school.

I took a warm shower and decided to give myself a pedicure . There I was sitting on the closed toilet seat doing my toes when little miss snog-with-my-bestfriend comes in. I rolled my eyes at the sight of her, she give me a dirty look and then grabbed her tooth brush out of the cabinet.

"Why are you doing your toe nails? Trying to get a boyfriend are we? Too bad the only guy you've had a chance with is taken now." She let out a laugh and stuck the brush into her mouth. I silently thanked the toothbrush for shutting her up, at least something could.

I finished my toes before she was done and left the bathroom quickly. I looked into my closet to find something to wear. I picked out a black crop top with the words 'Peace, Love, and Rock n' Roll' written in bold print. Then paired it with light wash jean shorts and blue converse.