Chapter 29

Chapter 29

The boys had officially started their world tour. I was so proud of all five of them, they worked so hard with this album and now they get to do the best bit, touring.

"Come on, come on!" I rushed Harry as I sang the familiar lyrics. He slipped his iPhone into the pocket of his jeans, ruffled his hair a bit and finally was ready to go.

"Hey, I sing those lyrics, not you. Leave it to the professional, babe." He smiled cockily and I playfully punched his arm.

"Too bad I sang them better than 'the professional.'" I put up air quotes and smirked when he frowned back at me. All the boys were laughing knowing I won that argument.

We got into his Range Rover and drove the familiar route to Eleanor's house, stopping on the way to buy a tray of cookies. Mum always told me it was rude to go to someone's house empty handed. Harry felt the same way so I let him pick out which cookies, but that soon escalated into a fight between him and Niall. So, I both let them pick out a tray each.

Soon we pulled up to her house and made our way to the door. Thank goodness, because being in a car with those crazy boys was scaring me. Harry grabbed my arm and yanked me back just when I was about to knock.

"What?" I frowned, I don't like being pulled.

"Lou said Eleanor invited some girls, do you mind if I... you know." He seemed a little awkward and shy bringing it up which only made me laugh a little. The boys were all in their own conversations. I was relieved, that way Niall wouldn't think anything of this.

"I don't care what you do with anyone, just don't let the paps see you." I turned back around to knock when I thought of something. "By the way, I'm the one who gets to end it. I wanna break up with you." I stated, knowing that would of sounded horrible if we were really together.

"Fine, we'll settle this tonight." He quickly said and gestured for me to hurry up and knock.

I knocked on the door, no answer. I slowly opened the unlocked door and moved aside smiling so that Harry and the boys could all go in first.

"SURPRISE!"

We all screamed at the top of our lungs to surprise the boys! They were surprised all right! Harry's cheeks were one fire, Liam and Louis were smiling like crazy, Niall was looking for food, and Zayn was speechless.

"Who thought of all this?" Louis asked as he wrapped his arm around his girlfriend.

"All of us girlfriends, but mostly Olivia." Perrie spoke out winking at me. I felt my cheeks burn when all of the boys turned to me and showered their compliments.

"Lets all get a picture of the girlfriends with the lads!" A random person I didn't know said, holding up a camera.

We all formed in a line, Harry standing to my right, and smiled for the girl as she counted to three. Once she had gotten the picture, Harry removed his arm and turned to me.

"Want a drink?" Harry spoke up. I nodded and he planted a soft kiss on my forehead, smiling as well. I watched him walk away, grinning at others and saying hello's as he passed them.

"Hey love, thanks for this party." Niall came over and smiled as I gave him a big hug. Things were back to normal, finally.

"It's no big deal. You boys need to start the tour with a bang! And what better way to do it than with a party!" I giggled and he nodded raising his beer in the air.

"I've really missed you, Olivia." His smile faded as we stared into each other's eyes, not wanting to even blink because of the slight chance you'll miss an emotion. I felt like I was hypnotized. We were silent, just studying each other's facial features.

"I've missed you more, Nialler." At that, his beautiful smile reappeared and I felt so warm inside. In that moment, everything felt right.

I gave him another hug, wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face in his warm body. His arms wrapped around my waist and everything seemed like it was in the right place. Like all the puzzle pieces were put together to reveal the beautiful picture I've been waiting for.

I let go of him and saw Harry approaching us with two Cokes in his one large hand. I smiled again at Niall and poked him in his belly like I used to. He giggled, and that was something that never changed.

"I'm gonna go thank the other girls too. Great job, love." I murmured a thanks and he left to find Danielle.

That one interaction with Niall made me so happy, I am so glad he's back to his old care free self. Yes, I missed two years and him turning into a nineteen-year-old, but that little hug made up for it all.

I don't know why this is such a strong feeling, but I'm glad everything is finally looking up. It's about time.

A/N: Im sorry for the long wait, we had Spring Break and then I got the stomach flu and ugh. So here is the next chapter!!

COMMENT CHALLENGE:

1. WYR go out for ice cream with Harry or watch movies with Niall?

2. Is Wattpad not working right now? Can someone tell me yes because our read are all messed up.

25 VOTES and 20 COMMENTS for the next chapter please :)

I love you all and please remember that there is no such thing as perfect, everyone has something beautiful about them :) bye lovelies xx