Chapter 21

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! I cried/ laughed/ smiled all throughout this chapter so get ready!!

Chapter 21

*Niall's POV*

"Oh you two look so cute together!"

"Really cute couple!"

"So adorable the two of you!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I hated them both for being together. It wasn't fair, she was my best friend and Harry just took her away. I know she hates my guts from the fight we had two years ago, but I thought we would get over all that. I guess I was wrong. She knows I make rash decisions when I'm angry, so why haven't we settled anything? It's been two years and we can't even look at each other.

I miss her so much, even though she is around all the time, it isn't the same. I miss being able to talk about anything with her. I should be grateful because I have everything literally at my fingertips, but I can't have the one thing that's made me happy as a child. I truly do miss her.

"Hey, babe." The door creaked open and Emily's head popped in.

I was situated on my bed, well our bed, and had my arms folded across my chest. Emily came over and crawled on top of me practically laying herself on me. Yes, she was hot, but now I was just getting sick of her constantly being clingy.

"What do you want, Emily?" I tried to make that sound as nice as possible but I don't think it worked, she frowned pouting her bottom lip.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay. Maybe I can make you a little happier tonight." She traced her finger over my chest and bit down on her pink lips.

Sex is all she wanted, ever. I'm so done with this. She will always meet up with us, then we'll have a nice night together and I won't see her for another two weeks. I don't understand why, ever since she became a top model she's been doing this. She gets wasted all the time and then comes to me to 'make it all better.'

I've had it, but for some reason I can't let go of her. I've fallen in love with her, and in intend on trying to make our relationship work. I feel, though, that I've fallen in love with the Emily I first met two years ago. Now, she's changed, and not for the better. I'm not a quitter, I will make this relationship work because I truly love and care for her.

"No thanks. I'm tired." I gently pushed her off of me and turned to face the other side of the room. I pulled the covers over my body and shut my eyes.

I heard her undress herself and slip into bed with me. She cuddled up to me, but I didn't move. Maybe she'll think I'm asleep already.

*Harry's POV*

I woke up the next morning to Olivia crying in my arms. I didn't know if it was a bad dream or if it was a change in her hormones, but she was crying, big time.

"Olivia, shh. Talk to me, what's the matter love?"

I noticed she was holding her phone. I tried to grab it from her hands, but she tightened her grip so I couldn't see it. She sat up, trying to control her breathing and stop crying. I felt horrible, she was crying on me and I don't know what it was from. I felt like I couldn't do anything to help her, and it was horrible.

She had been crying on my bare chest which was now shining with tears. I sat up in bed and grabbed her arms. I stroked them up and down to try and sooth her, she wrapped her arms around me and I hugged her back.

Soon her breathing had gone back to normal, her heart beat was at the same pulse beating on my chest. I was holding her so tight, running my hands over her silky hair that flowed down her back. She pulled away and wiped the tears from under her eyes. I watched her do this as she sniffled in between.